News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Jumpin' on the bandwagon

Started by Mute, March 16, 2012, 07:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

Dug

Good luck! Don't waste your time like i did in WS, when i slept for my remaining 2 hours -.-.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on March 18, 2012, 04:14:32 PM
Medium Clue Scroll hunting cause I'm a poor bastard with way too much time on my hands.

The picture is glitched. :P
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

damn those graphics are sexy, mine never looks like that on high..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

Dem digits

Recoil

Oh no I just wanted to know why it looked different from mine, cause I have a Windows Vista (which I dislike by the way) I want to upgrade to Windows 7, that is simply my favorite OS.
Dem digits