News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

BANNED

Started by Deadlocker, March 16, 2012, 04:09:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadlocker

Hello, which ever mod will read this. I wanted to apologies to Ryan for saying he was lazy, i did not know he made it from scratch. I really miss the server and my account, is there anyway i could have it back?      Deadlocker

Skyro

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

Don't mean to sound nosy, but what did you say?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Genuine

Quote from: Recoil on March 16, 2012, 09:20:05 AM
Don't mean to sound nosy, but what did you say?

Quote from: Deadlocker on March 16, 2012, 04:09:25 AM
I wanted to apologies to Ryan for saying he was lazy, i did not know he made it from scratch.

Deadlocker

i said "ryan dosnt even care about the server!" (i was raging over range weapons not working etc, and lack of updates) ironically 2 updtes get put out after me getting banned..... lol. In the end i was having a bad day and took it out on worldscape... and even if i dont get my account back or be able to play the game again i truly apologize Ryan (if you ever read this)

Kryptonite

I don't really see how that's a reason to get banned... Unless you actually broke a rule while doing so.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 29, 2012, 11:51:19 PM
I don't really see how that's a reason to get banned... Unless you actually broke a rule while doing so.
Even if so, I respect that he's handling it with class. i Saw a football play (American football) once where a guy stomped on another guy on the ground, an the guy that got stomped just stood up and walked away. That takes composure. Not the same scenario maybe, but you get it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.