News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

What happend to ::yummychocice?!

Started by Barrage Pked, February 11, 2009, 10:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrage Pked

The code ::yummychocice doesn't work anymore... I need more choc-ice because I just lost 80k of them in the wild to these piling noobs. Tell me what is wrong...?
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Chris Bud

Ok first of all... I wanna ask:

WHY DID YOU HAVE 80K CHOC-ICE WITH YOU IN THE WILD?!?!?!?!?!?!? ??? ??? ???

Secondly:

Please let me know why you can't just buy the food from the shops there are like, what? 300ea. :s

~Chris
AGF Forum Moderator

Triniboy

For you to have 80k choco-ice, you must have used the command ::yummychocice  a few thousand times....

You can just go kill the lvl 60s or so in location ::northpole, they have like a 90% drop rate of them.

tim10pak

How did you get 80k of chocice did you buy or just type the code. Anyways I think Jeremy or Ry deleted it because it was just too easy to get food that way and plus you could just get the eggs from your bank and eat it.

mumups

Yes you could just type ::food to get easter eggs but choc ices are better for player killing because they are stackable and easter eggs aren't. (in other words they don't take up as much room also they are good healers)
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Barrage Pked

Quote from: tim10pak on February 22, 2009, 08:29:25 PM
How did you get 80k of chocice did you buy or just type the code. Anyways I think Jeremy or Ry deleted it because it was just too easy to get food that way and plus you could just get the eggs from your bank and eat it.

Friend gave me. Sorry, this thread is old. I know why he did. Because somebody spammed an auto typer and got 200M of them.
Been around WorldScape for 2 years. :D (Quitting, bye everyone, enjoy the game. Don't hang out with Bri she is trouble)
Co-owner of ~Angels Vengeance~
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2075.0.html

Thank you for the signature Ramon (Thrive).

Chaoslancex

that is true this dude was walking around making alot of the choc-ice thing wich i dont know why its so good punkins are better.