News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

mia

Started by nate, March 14, 2012, 07:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

congradulations on your so covetted modship!! i know you worked so hard with advertising and being a good player, and it helps that your ingaged to an admin ;D ;D ;D

lets hope this one doen't turn out like the last one!

This is / isn't a serious post

Mia

lucifur

best sister ever :P modship is awsome!

Skyro

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

nate

drakedriller

Skyro whos your main ive never seen you before and you have purple stars and purples a cool color (for queers)  :P jk

Wild

Quote from: drakedriller on March 15, 2012, 01:26:38 AM
Skyro whos your main ive never seen you before and you have purple stars and purples a cool color (for queers)  :P jk
Skyro is an old Allgofree player, who knows a lot about this game.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Skyro

Quote from: nate on March 15, 2012, 01:21:44 AM
you understand that there can be multiple congradulatory posts, right??? wannabe
I never said you couldn't post multiple posts about the same thing, but that is just spamming for post count and thread count. There was no need when we have a perfectly fine post about Mia becoming a Player Moderator.

No, I'm not a wannabe. Nor am I trying to be, I'm just simply trying to help Jake clear the forums with unnecessary posts.

Also, there isn't a reason to get angry at me. Just relax, I'm not having a go at you; You should just think before you do something, if there is already a post about something don't post about it.

I hope we can be friends in the future.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

nate

Quote from: Skyro on March 15, 2012, 02:35:56 AM
Quote from: nate on March 15, 2012, 01:21:44 AM
you understand that there can be multiple congradulatory posts, right??? wannabe
I never said you couldn't post multiple posts about the same thing, but that is just spamming for post count and thread count. There was no need when we have a perfectly fine post about Mia becoming a Player Moderator.

No, I'm not a wannabe. Nor am I trying to be, I'm just simply trying to help Jake clear the forums with unnecessary posts.

Also, there isn't a reason to get angry at me. Just relax, I'm not having a go at you; You should just think before you do something, if there is already a post about something don't post about it.

I hope we can be friends in the future.

btw, i read yours, and if i wanted post count, you would see alot more posts. and yeah, jake is so upset at an extra post about congradulating a new mod? lol. what worldscape is coming to.

Quote from: Wild on March 15, 2012, 02:08:21 AM
Skyro is an old Allgofree player, who knows a lot about this game.

he needs to get with new times then, aka don't accuse people of something like.... oh ya, post count. lol.

Mia

please stay on topic

nate

oh ya, CONGRADULATIONS!!!! or am i aloud to say that considering theres already a post about it :o

Recoil

Skyro, even if Nate replied to the existing post then he would gain post count..

This really is a silly fight if you read back on it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.