News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

New asset of ''Report a Player'' and a new asset for the ''unbanning application

Started by Ancientownah, March 13, 2012, 10:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ancientownah

So I've been thinking for a while, and the thing I noticed that the rules for the Report a Player subforum aren't that extensive, so therefore I've made this in order to help both the admins and the players out;

In-Game name: (Your Name)
Date and time:
What he/she has done:
Screenshots:
Other notes:

The probability of helping out players and admins with using this form -can- most likely help out, due to its efficiency and the way it's written.
Please take this in consideration.

So another thing what looks appealing to me, is unbanning players. Every player should deserve a second chance from my point of view, but this is fully up to the admins and the owner. I've made a new asset of rules for it, and I'm willing to even expand it, IF it's accepted and ready to be implented.
Ofcourse hackers and botters should remain banned, but I will expand this as soon as this idea gets implented.

In game name: <Firstname_Lastname>
IP: <MUST BE SPECIFIED>
Date of ban: <DD/MM/YYYY>
Time of ban: <GMT+1>
What You were doing right before the ban:
Admin that banned You:

Please take this in consideration.

Sincerely,

Ancientownah ~ Gabriel.

Wild

we had this before in blitz, but it got removed.
I think there is a reason why it got removed.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Ancientownah

Well, I thought this'd be pretty handy for the in the forum, since it still would be pretty hand to have such thing as this.

TROLOLOLOLOL

Recoil

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 13, 2012, 07:47:47 PM
Yes, I will gladly reveal my IP address to the entire forum.
Plus Ancient, staff can see everyone's IP by default.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.