News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Easter event 2012!

Started by Desolate, March 11, 2012, 06:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desolate

Hey everyone, Easter is getting ever closer so I thought I'd just make a topic where we can post our suggestions for the easter event this year.
This will most likely help the development team in their efforts to create an awesome event for this year!
Go ahead and post your lives away guys!

Recoil

It has been said that there is indeed going to be an event this year. :)
Quote from: Kevin on March 10, 2012, 06:38:05 PM
Quote-double xp weekend for easter event?
We're going to have an event for Easter.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

He's saying post your suggestions about what you'd like to see in the event. Or write the whole event with a story, or just write a story. Ect. As of right now, we have nothing and are open to suggestions :D

I Steal Cash

Story

Starting Out

The event starts in Draynor.  To start this event, talk to Diango about the Easter bunny.  After you talk to Diango, go to the portal near Diango.  The portal will take you to a big cave where you will find the Easter bunny. (Code to the cave is 2465 5290)

A portal will be located in Lumbridge.  If you are in Lumbridge, you can click the portal and you will be teleported to Draynor.

The Quiz

Talk to the Easter bunny.  You will be quizzed as soon as you talk to him.  There are ten questions in the quiz that you must get all correct.  If you get one incorrect, you will restart the quiz until you get it right.  After finishing the quiz, you will be given your first task, finding chocolate eggs.

First Task

Talk to the Easter bunny.  He will tell you to do your first task.  You must get 28 chocolate eggs in the cave. (Does not matter if it is the same egg or not, also will take fifteen seconds per egg you get) After you obtain an egg, talk to the Easter bunny for your second task.

Second Task

After you get your second task from the Easter bunny, teleport to Falador and give all of your chocolate eggs to any children.  Simply use the egg on them and he or she will take it.  If you have trouble looking for the children, they will be saying, "Egg me!" so you can find them a lot easier.

Finishing Up

When you give all your eggs away, go back to Draynor where the portal is again and talk to the Easter bunny.  You will be rewarded with something.

Reward(s)

The reward is a Chicken set.
Thank you Wolf!

I Steal Cash

Quote from: Recoil on March 11, 2012, 09:04:43 PM
Quote from: I Steal Cash on March 11, 2012, 08:21:07 PM
Story

The event starts in Draynor.  To start this event, talk to Diango about the Easter bunny and his eggs.  After you talk to Diango, you will be teleported to the Easter bunny, who is in a cave filled with easter eggs and other stuff. (::tele 2465 5290)

Talk to the Easter bunny when you arrive to the cave.  You will be given a task.  You must find several easter eggs, all in different colors in the cave.  Then give the eggs to the children located in Varrock or Falador.

Now, this isn't it yet.  Feel free to continue with my story because I am too lazy to finish this, lol. Dx

Rewards

- Chicken head
- Chicken wings
- Chicken legs
- Chicken feet
This.

The story is finished now, so don't read Recoil's quote.
Thank you Wolf!

Jake

I like the reward and how you've laid it out, I Steal Cash. I personally think that the event should be a little more difficult so the reward is worth it.

I Steal Cash

Quote from: Jake on March 11, 2012, 11:22:51 PM
I like the reward and how you've laid it out, I Steal Cash. I personally think that the event should be a little more difficult so the reward is worth it.

I added more stuff to my post now and yes, I did make the event more difficult now.
Thank you Wolf!

Recoil

Lmao, I love the part where the kids say "egg me".

Still seems a bit easy to me. Maybe I misunderstood some parts.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Dug

Love the idea, great thinking :D.
Although, I feel we should make this years event more difficult that would require a player to do several skills, use their sense of judgement, and have fun either way =).
Need me to elaborate? Okay.
Well, firstly, may I ask what's your take on those decisive games such as Heavy Rain, Mass effect 3, or fallout where you choose what happens, and choose how the story goes?
This is what I would greatly adore, also, maybe if you answer incorrectly, you have to start the event, entirely at the beginning :D?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Skyro

I really love I Steal Cash's story, though it could do with a few little changes. I also think double experience would be really good.

Quote from: Dug on April 03, 2012, 02:23:36 AM
I'm glad i don't play with myself, otherwise, Jack would be raging at me. :P

Please check out my Goals for 2012.

Recoil

Quote from: Skyro on March 13, 2012, 09:58:53 PM
I really love I Steal Cash's story, though it could do with a few little changes. I also think double experience would be really good.
Double XP is the greatest gift for me.
Dem digits

Desolate

That's a good idea I Steal Cash but I'm not sure about the quiz. What would it include for it not to be extremely difficult?

lil pure

Quote from: I Steal Cash on March 11, 2012, 08:21:07 PM
Story

Starting Out

The event starts in Draynor.  To start this event, talk to Diango about the Easter bunny.  After you talk to Diango, go to the portal near Diango.  The portal will take you to a big cave where you will find the Easter bunny. (Code to the cave is 2465 5290)

A portal will be located in Lumbridge.  If you are in Lumbridge, you can click the portal and you will be teleported to Draynor.

The Quiz

Talk to the Easter bunny.  You will be quizzed as soon as you talk to him.  There are ten questions in the quiz that you must get all correct.  If you get one incorrect, you will restart the quiz until you get it right.  After finishing the quiz, you will be given your first task, finding chocolate eggs.

First Task

Talk to the Easter bunny.  He will tell you to do your first task.  You must get 28 chocolate eggs in the cave. (Does not matter if it is the same egg or not) also will take fifteen seconds per egg you get) After you obtain an egg, talk to the Easter bunny for your second task.

Second Task

After you get your second task from the Easter bunny, teleport to Falador and give all of your chocolate eggs to any children.  Simply use the egg on them and he or she will take it.  If you have trouble looking for the children, they will be saying, "Egg me!" so you can find them a lot easier.

Finishing Up

When you give all your eggs away, go back to Draynor where the portal is again and talk to the Easter bunny.  You will be rewarded with something.

Reward(s)

The reward is a Chicken set.

I like the story, but I don't really like the reward... I would much rather want an easter bunny costume  ;D 
-Easter bunny head
-Easter bunny top
-Easter bunny gloves/paws
-Easter bunny legs
-Easter bunny feet/boots

Also,

I also think double experience would be really good just like Skyro said.

Recoil

Are you kidding me? No, if the Easter stuff was given out like that it'd have no value at all, it would ruin the economy. That's stupid.
Dem digits

lil pure

Its the exact same as the chicken outfit!