News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

i just dont know what to say o.o....

Started by lucifur, March 10, 2012, 06:15:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucifur

i ben getting on for about 1 week and 2 days and all i have to say is i only c the same rule brakers every day......lol thats all i wanted to say now GIMMI RESPECT POINTS!! :p

Diva La Viva

You can't ask for them, you gotta EARN 'EM! Or you can just make a new account and give yourself a respect point every hour. (I DIDNT DO THAT I SWEAR!)

Dug

Quote from: Diva La Viva on March 10, 2012, 06:40:48 AM
You can't ask for them, you gotta EARN 'EM! Or you can just make a new account and give yourself a respect point every hour. (I DIDNT DO THAT I SWEAR!)
You can't do that either way ;).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Recoil

Quote from: Diva La Viva on March 10, 2012, 06:40:48 AM
*cough* Lil Pure *cough*
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: nate on March 10, 2012, 05:35:27 PM
Quote from: Recoil on March 10, 2012, 04:45:38 PM
*cough* Lil Pure *cough*

lets stop with that.
Quit defending him? What he did was wrong and he still hasn't learned. You're not qualified to command me.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Grievous

You're being unreasonable, Recoil. No need to bully him. Just leave it, it doesn't benefit him having more "respect" anyways.

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on March 10, 2012, 09:02:33 PM
You're being unreasonable, Recoil. No need to bully him. Just leave it, it doesn't benefit him having more "respect" anyways.
Meh, true. this is a stupid fight anyway.
Dem digits