News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Kony 2012

Started by robinhood, March 07, 2012, 04:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robinhood

http://m.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&hl=nl&client=mv-google&v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&fulldescription=1

The link is for mobile users only but if you click on it it should direct you to a page where you can see the video

I would like to share this with you.

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Recoil

I HEARD ABOUT THIS AT SCHOOL TODAY!! Evidently it's really popular.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Chaoslancex

i Saw this as well and i fully support To Stop Kony.

Recoil

He's a Satan in diguise. He disgusts me.

I'm definitely going to buy that kit.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Grievous

Quote from: Program on March 07, 2012, 10:31:12 PM
You need to research before you support this. Video below should give you an idea...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bivhKdmdbBU

What should they live on if they gave away 100% of the donations? Traveling, paying the employees and such isn't free. If your donating you are helping, and at least if you buy the kit. He's been working with this man for 10 years, give him a break.

Recoil

I always have been a bit skeptical that this may be some scam. I only support it because I'd love the site of Kony getting the f*ck beat out of him.
Dem digits

Wild

I can't believe this, Europe is paying like 100 of billions to Greece for their economy and they are still whining. they better give it to things like this.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

gomes97

totaly agreed its maybe stupid i didnt know about this.
i know there are horrible thinks but to use kids  :'(

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Yoho

It's not stupid that you didn't know, Gomes. This has been ongoing for the last 20 years.

Wild

Quote from: Yoho on March 08, 2012, 11:51:43 AM
It's not stupid that you didn't know, Gomes. This has been ongoing for the last 20 years.
Well, i knew about it but i never realised the problem was this big.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

nate

the only reason why kony is famous is because the U.S. wont send in troops to get him, so americans are posting him everywhere so politicians become unconfortable and guilty. ergo they send in troops.

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: nate on March 08, 2012, 08:06:15 PM
the only reason why kony is famous is because the U.S. wont send in troops to get him, so americans are posting him everywhere so politicians become unconfortable and guilty. ergo they send in troops.
Not true, Obama already sent 100 troops.
Dem digits

Kevin

Saw that video when it had 60,000 views.

Grievous

You really don't know what you're talking about. I'm not going to bother explaining, but the U.S have sent 100 troops.

robinhood

You did not watch the video to the end?

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif