News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

New Moderator

Started by Kevin, March 06, 2012, 03:38:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Wow! Congratulations dude! You deserve it! :)
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

M I K E

WOW :oo congratz Gomes!! (:

Diva La Viva

Joker

Oh...Congratulations..Didn't see that coming.

unknowed

This server has been dominated by Dutch people for years, and I'm glad to see that Worldscape has got a Dutch moderator.

Gomes, Je hebt het zeker verdiend en ik weet zeker dat je een goeie mod zult zijn. (translation= Gomes, You deserved it for sure and I'm convinced that you'll be a great mod.)

~Maarten.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Grievous

He's a good guy, but he should defiantly use proper grammer and punctuation. Don't give me the crap that he hasn't English as his first language, English is my third, and I still manage to use big I's and capitalize the first letter of every sentence. 

Yoho

Recoil

Quote from: unknowed on March 08, 2012, 02:17:04 PM
This server has been dominated by Dutch people for years, and I'm glad to see that Worldscape has got a Dutch moderator.

Gomes, Je hebt het zeker verdiend en ik weet zeker dat je een goeie mod zult zijn. (translation= Gomes, You deserved it for sure and I'm convinced that you'll be a great mod.)

~Maarten.
This server isn't "dominated" by Dutch. It's just the time that you log on.. In my timezone there are no Dutch people on..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Grievous on March 08, 2012, 02:48:59 PM
He's a good guy, but he should defiantly use proper grammer and punctuation. Don't give me the crap that he hasn't English as his first language, English is my third, and I still manage to use big I's and capitalize the first letter of every sentence.

dont be a douche bout it hes dyslexic

This is / isn't a serious post

Grievous

Quote from: nate on March 08, 2012, 07:11:32 PM

If you're dyslexic you really shouldn't be a moderator, just my opinion though.

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on March 09, 2012, 08:33:18 AM
And your opinion doesn't matter, as you're not qualified to make the descision. Respect the damn guy he just got staff.
Dem digits

Yoho

Quote from: Grievous on March 09, 2012, 08:33:18 AM
Quote from: nate on March 08, 2012, 07:11:32 PM

One of the best forum mods is Dyslexic.

Wild

His English is probably not perfect, but hes trying his best at everything.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Recoil

Mute you're dyslexic? damn, so many people are I have a mild form of dyslexia but it's gotten sooo much better with practice.
Dem digits

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on March 09, 2012, 11:57:43 AM
Well, for me its mild aspergers syndrome and partial dyslexia.

What fun it was for me in secondary school with loads of patronising "Helpers" annoying me. lol.

(And screw you chrome for saying that my spelling is wrong when the brits spell things with an S not a Z)
2nd bell at school is terrible... It's not like I'm half retarded, they caudal me so much..

And about your chrome.. Try going to your settings and changing the language from English (US) to English (UK). Just a Thought.
Dem digits