News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

giving up..?

Started by Mia, March 05, 2012, 12:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I'm  stressed.  TO THE MAX.
Obviously people don't listen to me, I'm doing the right thing for you guys. It's not for myself, it's for Ryan, Kevin, and the whole of  Worldscape.

After the continuance of the Harrassment on Melven, it's not fair to say that to him.
Idk the full story but he was IP checked and cleared not to be Lil Pure. 
But that's not the problem here, I've asked you all to stop being mean to  eachother and new players, scaring them off and destroying Worldscape.

Thanks alot,

Now, I see no point in trying to help you all when all Worldscape is hetting is little kids that can't grow up. 

Ryan, And staff do not deserve this. Not at all.

Recoil

I really think you're taking this Melven thing too far..

There has to be some reason you're dying to defend him, when it's not like he's being forced to suicide.. People accuse him because of obvious and suspicious clues.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Mia

Quote from: Recoil on March 05, 2012, 12:15:10 PM
I really think you're taking this Melven thing too far..

There has to be some reason you're dying to defend him, when it's not like he's being forced to suicide.. People accuse him because of obvious and suspicious clues.
The fact that I have a heart and care about people? and who are you to judge him?

Recoil

I'm not "judging" anyone. I'm saying he's Lil Pure... I still like him as a person.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

gomes97

new people making the game better
what does it care if he is his brother? ;D

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Mia

Quote from: Recoil on March 05, 2012, 01:12:10 PM
I'm not "judging" anyone. I'm saying he's Lil Pure... I still like him as a person.
Jose didnt check IP properly :( It is Lil Pure... im sorry guys..

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: Mia on March 05, 2012, 01:51:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on March 05, 2012, 01:12:10 PM
Jose didnt check IP properly :( It is Lil Pure... im sorry guys..

Ahhh... so my mindfuck when I heard the news orginally was completely reasonable. My work had no flaw after all :)

Recoil

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 05, 2012, 06:49:57 PM
Ahhh... so my mindfuck when I heard the news orginally was completely reasonable. My work had no flaw after all :)
Dem digits

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: Recoil on March 05, 2012, 06:55:19 PM
Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 05, 2012, 06:49:57 PM

Well played... I guess. Not really a cocky person though.

Also...

http://KaneIsaRatandYouHaveNoLifeLookingAtUrls.noob/

Recoil

LMFAO.

Have to admit I made that my pic url after I saw yours. Haha you're a pretty chill dude.
Dem digits

TROLOLOLOLOL

Woah, you looked at my picture URL?? WTF I thought no one would ever do that O_O

And thanks. I could say the same to you.

Recoil

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 05, 2012, 07:12:41 PM
Woah, you looked at my picture URL?? WTF I thought no one would ever do that O_O

And thanks. I could say the same to you.
I personally didn't look (COUGH Kane). But yeah, I know about it. :P
Dem digits

nate

honestly it doesnt matter if they are the same person, some people like to get a second first impression.

This is / isn't a serious post