News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

RESPECT FOR PLAYERS

Started by Mia, March 05, 2012, 07:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I'M VERY UPSET WITH ALL OF YOU WORLDSCAPE PLAYERS! YOU WANT PLAYERS BACK? THEN TREAT EVERY PERSON THAT PLAYS THIS GAME WITH RESPECT & DIGNITY. HOW DO YOU EXPECT WORLDSCAPE TO GET NEW & MORE PLAYERS BACK IF YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR MOUTHS SHUT?

EVEN IF PEOPLE "MULTI LOG", FAKE NEW PLAYERS. THERE'S AN EASY FIX DON'T GIVE THEM ITEMS SUCH AS RARES.

THEY NEED ARMOUR? GIVE THEM ONE SET! LIMIT YOUR ITEMS TO GIVE AWAY BY ONE SET!!!!

TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT! IT'S NOT BECAUSE OF THE UPDATES THAT MADE WS DIE, IT'S THE WAY ALL OF YOU TREAT PEOPLE. IT'S SELF-CENTERED AND RUDE.

YOU WANT WS ECONOMY TO IMPROVE, THEN, GIVE THEM A REASON TO COME BACK.

THEY WON'T WANNA RECRUIT NEW PLAYERS TO PLAY WS OR CONTINUE PLAYING WHEN ALL THEY GET IS TRASH TALK. 

LEARN SOME RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm upset with you all. I'm not mad, I'm sad./u][/b].-

TROLOLOLOLOL

Just a question... Why would you give a random new player something valuable? You have no idea if they're ever going to log in again, nor if you will regret it in the future. Just give them some duped crap like dharoks, a fury, dds, whip, and maybe an obby and problem solved. Once they realize it's duped they'll hopefully already be good enough at the game to where they could have something better and not care.

Mia

People do that alot, Trolololol.  That's why I'm trying to stop it all. :-)

Recoil

Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 05, 2012, 07:51:59 AM
Just a question... Why would you give a random new player something valuable? You have no idea if they're ever going to log in again, nor if you will regret it in the future. Just give them some duped crap like dharoks, a fury, dds, whip, and maybe an obby and problem solved. Once they realize it's duped they'll hopefully already be good enough at the game to where they could have something better and not care.
Completely agree. 90% of the new players only will stay for a few days even if I do give them items. I usually give them a PKing set and a few tips about the game.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Mia

Quote from: Recoil on March 05, 2012, 08:34:26 AM
Quote from: TROLOLOLOLOL on March 05, 2012, 07:51:59 AM
Completely agree. 90% of the new players only will stay for a few days even if I do give them items. I usually give them a PKing set and a few tips about the game.
Who cares Lol, It's not about that at all. Excuses won't solve anything, we gotta support newbies & players anyway so why does that even matter in this case.

Recoil

It matters because if I give every new player valuable items, and they leave the next day, there's absolutely no point of giving it to them in  the first place. Which is why I give them PKing gear to train, and tips about the economy so they can get rates themselves. Life isn't handed to you on a platter.

But Mia if you feel inclined to give new players rares then that's great, and you're being a good person.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Mia

Quote from: Recoil on March 05, 2012, 09:11:24 AM
It matters because if I give every new player valuable items, and they leave the next day, there's absolutely no point of giving it to them in  the first place. Which is why I give them PKing gear to train, and tips about the economy so they can get rates themselves. Life isn't handed to you on a platter.

But Mia if you feel inclined to give new players rares then that's great, and you're being a good person.
Thankyou.  But, I said, don't give them rares. I said, Give them ONE SET of armour.  So that's off topic, and one set of rune isn't a big deal.

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on March 05, 2012, 11:23:54 AM
I don't have any rares to give. ._.
Same lmao. If I did they'd go to longtime friends.
Dem digits

Dug

I've done the same thing before. I've learned from my mistakes, I was being a good person when i decided to trade my only set of splitbark for another set of ham. Later I loaned a friend a mime top, ham hood and cloak to only find out it was used to provide a profit to that person who would "pay me back" later =\.
Even in blitz, i loaned a friend a full set of torag, which was hard to get, so they could train with a little bit of care free. But unpleasantly, they did not return it, and two weeks later, i found it had been sold for a bgs =\.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

gomes97

if you are nice you are something back
you get friends and its nice in game
if you dont have respect nobody like the person
and you dont have fun in-game

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Recoil

Quote from: Dug on March 06, 2012, 10:55:15 AM
I've done the same thing before. I've learned from my mistakes, I was being a good person when i decided to trade my only set of splitbark for another set of ham. Later I loaned a friend a mime top, ham hood and cloak to only find out it was used to provide a profit to that person who would "pay me back" later =\.
Even in blitz, i loaned a friend a full set of torag, which was hard to get, so they could train with a little bit of care free. But unpleasantly, they did not return it, and two weeks later, i found it had been sold for a bgs =\.
It's the all too often experiences like these that make me say no to giving out free stuff.
Quote from: gomes97 on March 06, 2012, 11:01:11 AM
if you are nice you are something back
you get friends and its nice in game
if you dont have respect nobody like the person
and you dont have fun in-game
Respect for me is a given. It's the free items I won't give.
Dem digits

dieknowsawr

Toward Trololol, think if you we're a new player just joined the server. And someone gives you
a item that they say is good, wouldn't you want to stay? Because I sure know I would. And since
are server is some what complex for new people, give them a run down, taking 5 minutes out of your day
and a decent item can go a long way in a Rune Scape Private Server.

Recoil

Quote from: dieknowsawr on March 06, 2012, 12:17:39 PM
Toward Trololol, think if you we're a new player just joined the server. And someone gives you
a item that they say is good, wouldn't you want to stay? Because I sure know I would. And since
are server is some what complex for new people, give them a run down, taking 5 minutes out of your day
I would stay, but they don't.
Dem digits

Wild

Free barrow gloves for noobs! :D

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

TROLOLOLOLOL

Quote from: dieknowsawr on March 06, 2012, 12:17:39 PM
Hence why I said give them duped items. They aren't bad items. They're simply duped.