News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Bad!

Started by Mia, March 04, 2012, 08:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

I am sick to death of people wanting rares that go to the sad, low length of creating a new account and begging for rares.

I'm trying to get new members, some players are taking advantage of that! STOP MAKING FALSE NEW ACC'S TRICKING ME INTO THINKING YOU'RE NEW FOR ITEMS!

THERE SHOULD BE A RULE & A PUNISHMENT FOR THIS!

Recoil

Completely 100% agree. It's ridiculous.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

She knows, that's what she's referring to I'm pretty sure.

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

Quote from: Mute on March 05, 2012, 04:06:13 AM
Haha oh wow.

He should have all the rares from both of his accounts given away to everyone to teach him a lesson.
A very sensible punishment. LETS DO IT
Dem digits

TROLOLOLOLOL

I don't understand. What happened to the topic it seems they are trying to hide from us of Mia stating that this kid has been IP-Checked and is apparently not Lil pure...? I posted a reply on it last night when she made the topic and now I just can't seem to find it... Hmmm.

Mia

Yes,  He has 100% IP checked and has NO connection to Pure AT ALL.  The only thing i know he's been associated with Pure was when Pure afked in Wildy and got attacked by him, Only to have his items returned. :-)

Grievous

Why the f*ck would you give away rares? Give them starting items, that doesn't really make a difference. Giving them a beret won't make them stay, rares are basically random pointless items.

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on March 08, 2012, 02:45:51 PM
Why the f*ck would you give away rares? Give them starting items, that doesn't really make a difference. Giving them a beret won't make them stay, rares are basically random pointless items.
Rares aren't "random" and "pointless" to everyone.
Dem digits

Grievous

In terms of use, then yes, they are random pointless items. If you mind explain how they're not?

Recoil

I personally am not a fan of rares, but if you can use it to buy Bandos and/or AGS then that's good for stats.
Dem digits

Grievous

Quote from: Recoil on March 08, 2012, 04:13:10 PM
I personally am not a fan of rares, but if you can use it to buy Bandos and/or AGS then that's good for stats.

That would be the case, if Bandos and AGS were rares ;)