News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Increased requirements

Started by Kryptonite, March 03, 2012, 10:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Okay, since the max level is 135 and you can get pretty much any skill to 99 with no sort of effort, and all the gear and spells have the requirements set as if the max level is 99, I would love it if you guys would raise them accordingly so it's more balanced so you actually have to train a bit to get the good stuff and not every single person you see is wearing the same thing. This would also stop those idiot 0 itemers from barraging you constantly.

I've come up with a general idea of the levels that should be required for some things if you actually do this (doubtful) by multiplying the experience needed for the level of their requirements by 35 and rounding to the logical level from there. (135 is about 460M xp and 99 is about 13.1M xp; 460M/13.1M is a little over 35).

Ice barrage: 128 magic
Ice blitz: 118 magic
Ice burst: 106 magic (equally, a whip would require 106 attack, but I don't think that's necessary with items like that. Mainly the good gear like bandos)
Ice rush: 94 magic
Bandos: 100 defense
Godswords: 110 attack

Anyway, hope you get the idea. What do you guys think of this?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

This is very necessary I 100% agree. Great idea.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.