News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

panties caught in a wad

Started by nate, March 03, 2012, 11:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

some people need to get over themselves. wildy is wildy.

a moderator is mad at me because i killed him at wildy, and then wont do his job (kick me when i lagged).

abuse of power much? i mean, not doing your job??

doesnt matter if your crying about losing a pair of b glovs and b rings, you still have to do your job to keep your position.

remember noobs, its a game (pixels), not real life. stop crying about lost item!

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

It's funny how staff is complaining when they could easily get things from admins... They never want to admit it, but you can't tell me admins wouldn't be more compelled to give them items than a normal player.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Yoho

They won't, they never will. They've earned them like the rest of us so quit bitching.

Recoil

Quote from: Yoho on March 03, 2012, 12:12:58 PM
They won't, they never will. They've earned them like the rest of us so quit bitching.
Why so defensive? It's sad we can't face and talk about the truth without backing people in corners.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Yoho

Recoil

That WS has become full of overdramatic people. People that make a huge scene over a loot in wildy.
Dem digits

Yoho

It's been like that ever since Worldscape started, it's never going to change.

Recoil

Wasn't like that when I started... Maybe I was blind to the situation back then but it sure seems like a whole different community now.
Dem digits

Yoho

Everyone is selfish now, including myself.

Recoil

Which is my point, everyone is selfish NOW, what I'm trying to say is that WS has changed for the worse..
Dem digits