Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Long List

Started by Mia, March 03, 2012, 08:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

Suggestions

Hi guys,
I was talking to Andy (Freak m4n) In-game, very heartfelt, about the changes I BELIEVE should be added to Worldscape.

Not only have people “QUIT” because it got too boring and there’s nothing to do, this also will help attract interest, excitement and players to join ws and keep the server active! Yahoooooo!

I believe there should be an ACTIVE EVENT ADMIN.  This means, this one administrator has got the power to make items (only one per event) XP lamps, Edit skill levels and special features (Snow, etc)  This would mean they would be on daily (Moderate) and do a mini-game event like, camp, duel arena (Who can kill  the mod first) and castle wars 3 times a week and one big event on the weekend where you can either win xp lamps (First prize, 1m xp, 2nd 500k xp and 3rd 250k xp) Or a level boost.

To be evenly fair,  the BIG events will be divided up into three groups.  The Newbie group would be combat level 3-100. The Moderate group would be 100-120 and the advanced group would be 120-170.

Prizes â€" Newbie & Mod group-
all â€" 1st prize 2 day access to ALL skilling arena  blocked off from non-winners
Allâ€" 2nd prize 1 day access to skill arena
Allâ€" 3rd Prize  Half a day acess to arena (If not able to use give 500k xp lamp)
_
Mod group for EACH prize get’s an extra 250k xp lamp_

ADVANCED GROUP â€"
1st prize â€" 4 day skill arena access
2nd Prize â€" 3 day skill arena acess
3rd prize â€" 2 day + 250k xp lamp

IMPORTANT!::  If a player has maxed out all skills, Offer them a cape. One that you can only gain via events that is non tradable,  non sellable, diminishes when dropped.  (Like a skillcape) if they don’t want that, offer them a Headgear or Weapon that is non tradable, non sellable and diminishes.
This means that there is NO other way you can possibly dupe and scam players of their rights to this.

EXTRA items in CW shop.
Make all tokens/tickets non tradable.
Add more active moderators
Add more training area’s (in lumby cow paddocks, varrok castle, Slayer tower) With DIFFERENT monsters like;

Lumby Paddock: Bears, Unicorns, rats and cows (low lvls)
Varrock Castle:  Spiders, Hill giants, Moss Giants & ghosts (med)
Slayer Tower :  KBD, zammy boss, sara boss, guthix boss.

This means NO editing â€" adding skill room as in adding it into.. Lumby Church.
[/size][/font][/color]

freak m4n

I knew you would do this. It it great. :)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Mia

Recoil

Lmfao at sig...

Great ideas, hope this happens.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

I actually quite like this. Anything to bring more players I guess. But Admins can't be on everyday, They have things that they need to do in real life.

nate

Quote from: Jake on March 03, 2012, 04:58:20 PM
I actually quite like this. Anything to bring more players I guess. But Admins can't be on everyday, They have things that they need to do in real life.

whats more important than worldscape????  ;D ;D ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Quote from: nate on March 04, 2012, 01:20:56 PM
School, work, life crisis's. Happens all the time.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

freak m4n

Quote from: Recoil on March 04, 2012, 02:02:18 PM
Quote from: nate on March 04, 2012, 01:20:56 PM
School, work, life crisis's. Happens all the time.

Y U SO SERIOUS?!
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Mia

Quote from: Jake on March 03, 2012, 04:58:20 PM
*HINT* *HINT*   Me.

Recoil

Dem digits

Dug

Quote from: Recoil on March 05, 2012, 12:11:32 PM
Quote from: freak m4n on March 05, 2012, 11:18:56 AM
Y U SO SERIOUS?!
JOKER WANNAAAABEEEEEEEEEE :D
Don't drift off-topic please
I also admire your effort Mia, but one question.
By a skill arena, are you referring to an area where an individual can train all the available skills in just one area?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

gomes97

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Mia

Quote from: Dug on March 06, 2012, 03:36:19 AM
Quote from: Recoil on March 05, 2012, 12:11:32 PM
Quote from: freak m4n on March 05, 2012, 11:18:56 AM
Y U SO SERIOUS?!
JOKER WANNAAAABEEEEEEEEEE :D
Don't drift off-topic please
I also admire your effort Mia, but one question.
By a skill arena, are you referring to an area where an individual can train all the available skills in just one area?
All skills apart from CB skills (Def, Str, Mage, Att, Range)   :-))

Wild

Bosses would be great =D

Support Æ'

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

dieknowsawr

Love the idea Mia:)

-Support-