News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

We're still hanging in there..

Started by Recoil, March 03, 2012, 12:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

I've said in the past how WS is dying and lost some really cool people, but today I revisited and hung out with people and realized that some people are still really cool, and it still is a good time to get on in the end.

Idk if this is coincidentally happening after I'm taking breaks or it's related to me playing less. But good job WS
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

Yeah I'm actually starting to get back on regularly so you guys should try to :)

Sora

I think WS was just in a recession but I think it's starting to regain players because Mia and Mooshu started coming back.  ;D Hopefully, this will continue and we will start getting back old players and gaining new ones.  :P

nate

me and mia have been posting on facebook too  ;D

Recoil

I want this locked or deleted please..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Mia

I have spend 5+ hours in the past few days creating posts, registering for sites to advertise and recruiting new members.

I'm happy to say, I brang some legends back.  Like, Andy.

Xx Wildy Xx

i sometimes get pickedd on at school for posting this game on facebook. i tell them to go away because what im doing is what i love and thats to help our community.  :)

nate

lol thats why i dont post on my wall on facebook. people are harsh about it at my school :o

then again im also 6 feet tall, so im bigger then most people now.