News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Ricky.

Started by nate, February 29, 2012, 11:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

ricky just quit, dropped all his stuff, and may or may not have thrown his password away to someone.

if you want to know the reason why he quit, you can ask I destroy it why he looted ricky when he disconnected in the wildy.

he was a great player, and there is one more old player that quit.

soon there will not be anymore players, lets just hope this doesnt happen, and a miracle happens to this server to bring new players.

This is / isn't a serious post

Recoil

Ricky didn't quit because he was looted, I've been in touch with him and he's not the kind of guy that would throw away all his hard work.

Ricky is Worldscape's best player by far, he has all but 5 skillcapes and he's been here like 5 months. I'm not entitled to give his reason for quitting here. If you wanna know Nate I can tell you via Skype or Hamachi.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Recoil on March 01, 2012, 08:56:57 AM
Ricky didn't quit because he was looted, I've been in touch with him and he's not the kind of guy that would throw away all his hard work.

Ricky is Worldscape's best player by far, he has all but 5 skillcapes and he's been here like 5 months. I'm not entitled to give his reason for quitting here. If you wanna know Nate I can tell you via Skype or Hamachi.

Ricky did quit, but Kevin talked to him and now he's back.

and he did drop he's items.. what a der der anyhow, he's got a few from someone and he's on he's way to restore all he's rares.

Omri

If he needs some stuff tell him to get at me, I'll gladly help an elder out.

Recoil

I wasn't debating that he quit Oscar, I said he didn't cause of the looting.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Joker

He deserves to get looted..He's a meanie.

gomes97

I hope you are back or come back
Btw who loot him?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Recoil

Quote from: gomes97 on March 01, 2012, 02:07:12 PM
I hope you are back or come back
Btw who loot him?
He is back, as said by Oscar.

I Destroy It looted him, as said by Nate.
Dem digits

Kyle

Dagg, that sucks I know how it feels i've been in that position before.