News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Master ranked quest? Pftttt....

Started by Mute, February 28, 2012, 01:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

Just completed The Elder Kiln with these stats: (Take off two mage levels, because I got those from the reward)

And this combat setup: (Which is level 89 by the way)

With 10 pray pots, expensive spices and a fuckload of sharks.

Also, please don't tell me what gear I should or shouldn't have. If I can do a quest like this with this setup, I don't need anyone telling me what to do. >.>

Kryptonite

Hahahahaha that's awesome was it difficult?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

Runescapes "Difficulty" level that they assign to quests isn't correct. They named it a "Master" quest because of the npc's you needed to fight. Otherwise it wouldn't be a Master Quest. I've completely many "Master" and a few "Grand Master" quests on RuneScape, and I don't feel they were very difficult, I've actually had more trouble with quests labeled as "Novice" then a quest labeled as "Grand Master".

Kryptonite

I guess this is coming from the same people who said DT and MM were "master" quests. Psh....

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Grievous

M I K E

Wow epic! :o Now get the new Tokhaar cape (;

I dont really play RS anymore, ran outta mems and im too busy and tired of RS anyways because of Jagex's uber shitty updates xD

Grievous

Recoil

Quote from: M I K E on March 07, 2012, 02:01:34 PM
Wow epic! :o Now get the new Tokhaar cape (;

I dont really play RS anymore, ran outta mems and im too busy and tired of RS anyways because of Jagex's uber shitty updates xD
Yes!! Thank you!! Finally some one agrees with me that RS has changed for the worse.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Recoil

I really miss the old graphics, I really do, honestly I prefer 508 over the current graphics, but my favorite was the very beginning ones, the 317. Almost no one agrees with me on this.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

M I K E

The graphics what we bad back when PvP worlds were still there were the best IMO.. (:

And also dont expect me to get on RS anymore if you wonderin why im not playing :P

Recoil

I've played RS from age 8-12, quit because of no more 317, then came back to check on it when I was 14 years old. I made the interpretation that it had turned really dumb, that's when I found WorldScape... Played till I was 15, then quit, now I'm back to only WS a year later.

To think that I've loved 317 for 8 years.. You'd think is get tired of it..
Dem digits

Grievous

Everyone is hating on the new graphics, and in reality it's honestly not THAT bad. We're all going to adapt. I remember people were raging about climbing boots, nobody really gives a shit anymore. I know you said that you didn't want criticize on the gear, but slap on a glory at least. :p

Recoil

Quote from: Grievous on March 08, 2012, 10:29:35 AM
Everyone is hating on the new graphics, and in reality it's honestly not THAT bad. We're all going to adapt. I remember people were raging about climbing boots, nobody really gives a shit anymore. I know you said that you didn't want criticize on the gear, but slap on a glory at least. :p
Something so minuscule like climbing boots can't even compare to graphics changes.. Graphics define the style of a game.
Dem digits

Grievous

Quote from: Recoil on March 08, 2012, 12:54:57 PM
Quote from: Grievous on March 08, 2012, 10:29:35 AM
Something so minuscule like climbing boots can't even compare to graphics changes.. Graphics define the style of a game.

Some does look bad, yes, but look at Trimmed Dragon, Armadyl, Bandos, Nezinot, Berserker, and a lot of other items. People tend to just put everything that came with the update into a cage with the same thought. What I ment by climbing boots wasn't the graphical part, it was the fact that Jagex made an item rise, un-natural(?). There were even riots mate, I was there. Things change, and people move on.

Recoil

Do you even listen.... I just said items have nothing to do with what we're talking about.. We're talking about only graphics.
Dem digits