News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

ScreenSnapr

Started by Recoil, March 04, 2012, 07:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

For the longest time I've been facepalming at people who use imageshack, tinypic and all that. Screensnapr is so quick. You drag where you want the screenshot, and it automatically uploads a link and copies it to your clipboard. No saving, no uploading. All in a matter of seconds. I highly suggest trying it, it's the smallest download ever..

Let me know how it works for you guys. Find it here.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kevin

Ryan actually started making his own image hosting, I have it but rarely use it. It's in like beta stages.

Recoil

Oh? I was unaware of this. He's always working on something unique..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

D E A T H

Ryan is like a genius in coding I wish he could teach me.  :D

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Recoil

Quote from: D E A T H on March 04, 2012, 08:02:28 PM
Ryan is like a genius in coding I wish he could teach me.  :D
The best teacher is dedication.

Coding is alright, as long as someone can get you started. But to be as good as Ryan takes time and smarts for sure.
Dem digits