News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

PSN

Started by D E A T H, March 04, 2012, 08:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Hey been pretty bored lately on PSN so if any of you guys want to play with me on black ops (I do not have MW3) i'll be glad to play with you or any other game that you and me have. Also even if you don't have a game I have add me still!
PSN name: BLESED_4_LIFE-_- or just look at my signature. :)

Also put yall's PSN names here too.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Recoil

I don't have PSN but I play at my friend's. Do you have NBA 2k12? I play that the most.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kyle

I have NBA 2k12, I actually just got it and I love it.  :D

Recoil

I like it too, do you have an xbox? If so tell me your gamertag maybe we can play sometime.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kyle

I have it for the playstation. :S

Recoil

Darn.

No one likes the good ole xbox anymore. Good memories.. The thing is I've had mine for 7 straight years, since 2005 with no problems.
Dem digits

Diva La Viva

Sure go ahead and add me on playstation--> ThewayofDiva
And xbox guys: Add DivaBURP.
I also have a regular old xbox but from 2002 LOL. I still play like sims 2 and KOTOR sometimes lmao.