News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Taking a break

Started by Recoil, February 24, 2012, 08:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

If Jake or anyone else sees this, please lock it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on February 24, 2012, 08:11:47 AM
I'm taking a break from WS for many reasons. First of all I've satisfied myself to a maximum point, I've done everything I possibly could, and if I keep doing those things I just get bored. Second of all, I'm sick and tired of all the overdramatic people, who make a scene everytime I attack someone in Wildy, they cry and say "I thought you were better, we were friends" .... Gimmie a damn break. This is a game. No one is on anymore, my bff's who were legends have long gone quit, it just isn't the same anymore... I'm also tired of the people who are just pure assholes, people who have zero respect. It's not just players either, some staff can be really mean and abuse their power.. Not naming any names.

I may be back far in the future just to check in, to see if things have changed, to see if half of the 9 year olds have grown up, and if not, so be it. All I'm taking is a break. I will still be relatively active on forums, and people who are friends know how to reach me.

sad to hear. hope to see you on soon  ;D

This is / isn't a serious post

Jake

And people complain that Worldscape is "Dying", From what I hear it's the players that do play drive other players away. Why can't everyone be friendly? It's allot easier to be friendly then to be nasty.

Anyway, I can't stop you going. I had a good feeling about you too... Oh well.

Cya.

Kryptonite

Dude, I'm on every day after track. I wish you'd stay. Just try playing less. I found if you do that you don't have to deal with idiots as much.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on February 24, 2012, 05:51:29 PM
Why can't everyone be friendly? It's allot easier to be friendly then to be nasty.

Anyway, I can't stop you going. I had a good feeling about you too... Oh well.
Idk why everyone can't be friendly, I agree..

You had a "good feeling about me"? News to me. Everyone sends me the vibe that I have nothing in my future in WS.

Quote from: Mute on February 24, 2012, 06:35:41 PM
As for mr quitterboy, you'll be back soon. Everyone comes back sooner or later. At least you haven't properly ragequit'd like some I've seen.
Yes I will be back, I just need a break. Hopefully I'll get hooked again when I come back, and the assholes have left.

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 24, 2012, 06:53:04 PM
Dude, I'm on every day after track. I wish you'd stay. Just try playing less. I found if you do that you don't have to deal with idiots as much.
Trust me, like I said the idiots are always on.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

It's the Internet, There will always be assholes.

Recoil

Well it didn't use to be that way, at least on Worldscape, which honestly is highly disappointing. Which is why I'm quitting. I'm actually thinking if I'm gonna come back at all, maybe far far in the future. I've done this before where I've taken a break for like a year now I'm back. Ah well.
Dem digits