News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

God Wars Dungeon

Started by Triniboy, February 07, 2009, 01:26:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Hey everyone

Well this is a first time for me...at God Wars Dungeon ..as everyone know, i cant pk or fight good...

anyways, me and my friend when to go fight the bandos person in God Wars Dungeon, but the thing is..we have no tanker... So, its just the 2 of us, So i said i would have tank :'(, all I had on me was, Bandos Godsword, bandos chestplate, and black dhide legs, with the normal fury, ring of weath any combat braselet. Since im new to God Wars Dungeon, i bought monk fish, and only 1 saradomin pots...

Anyways..i start to tank...I'm scared as hell, thinking im going to die..and its going to be impossiable to get all my stuff back if i die. :'(. After we go in..first fight...kinda good.. rune2h drop. Second Round...scary as HELL...i though i almost died, Hp was like at 14..after than  my friend tele out after the second kill..but i took 2 air runes instead of 3..so i got stuck..and the bandos general came attacking me  :'( :'( :'( :o :o :o, I'm trying to use door...it wont open.so i ran to the alter and tele out..but it was so fast...yet felt so long..well atleast i know how it is... :-[

danyaro

Nice... must have been scary... ??? ;D :o

OFF THE WALL

Flame

Lol I was a little nervous the first time I did it too, since it was the first day and no one really knew what to expect from it, but the more you do it the easier it will be for you. Someday you'll even be able to solo it. Good luck:P

Triniboy

Yeah, well i'm 97 def right  now..like 400k xp till 98...so i should be able to solo by my self, and get a hilt  :)

krew

lmao thats got to be scary as hell!!!!!!!

damo

is there gwd in allgofree?
THIS REALLY WORKS TRY IT

Zack

That was for RuneScape, AllGoFree is a 371. God Wars Dungeon didn't exist yet.

Volcanic Me

Hehe, the God Wars Dungeon is fun, but I'm not doing the boss dungeons yet, don't have 70 prayer. =\
Why am I there then? Aviansies. Aviansies are great xp and they rake in a lot of money, and if you know how to eat right, you can stay there for days.

Chaoslancex

lol trini boy noob face, jk

it must have been hard -.- i never been there so i don't know from expirence but i hear it's scary and hard! :'(

waffles

serguy3

Quote from: waffles on May 27, 2009, 12:06:21 AM
lol

Don't spam topics saying "lol." If flame had to stop, you do too.

~Serguys_Pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

hey trini's got guts i get scare fighting the barrow people -.-

Zack1

lol i if you died you would F.A.I.L

Fhillip

it's fine man godwars isn't that hard atleast you know what to do next time :) goodluck trini.
[4:11:52 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: nbooo
[4:11:53 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:11:55 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: you love me!
[4:11:56 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:36 AM] Mia: No, I love candy.
[4:12:42 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: and me.
[4:12:47 AM] Mia: And, No.
[4:12:48 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: i'm sweet like candy!
[4:12:49 AM] Mia: CANDY
[4:12:50 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: =D
[4:12:59 AM] Mia: You taste like stale chips o.-
[4:13:05 AM] Fhillip Wilkerson: ouchh!