News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Selling Raw Sharks

Started by lil pure, February 21, 2012, 06:19:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil pure

My high class fishing squad and I are going to be fishing for a week (3 hours a day) starting tomorrow. please tell me the amount of raw sharks and what your offer is, i will accept the offer or i will decline, if i accept i will either find you in-game or you can pm me.

Regards, Lil Pure

nate

you should post what you have so people don't have to go through the trouble of validating that you have enough for them.

This is / isn't a serious post

Chaoslancex

30k Rune ore, Mith ore, addy ore, and Coal.

if you can.

and i be willing to make your dreams come true.

nate

Quote from: Chaoslancex on February 21, 2012, 09:49:42 PM

if you can.

if anyone (besides a ryan hacker) has that many, ill give you my account.

lil pure

if you can.

I will be able to get 30k mith and 30k coal, because my computer doesn't allow the 317 client if that is ok with you.

nate

Quote from: lil pure on February 23, 2012, 02:44:17 PM

if you can.

I will be able to get 30k mith and 30k coal, because my computer doesn't allow the 317 client if that is ok with you.

have fun mining for a couple years. he said rune and addy in there if you didnt see that  ;D

lil pure

I can't accomplish this task, I'm sorry Chaoslancex it is just to hard to get 30k of Coal, Mith, Abby, and Rune.

nate

lil pure

Recoil

What is it with you and double-posting?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

i think multilogging for skilling such as this is illegal?

TROLOLOLOLOL

Yes, let's ruin the economy by power fishing on 4 accounts at once to follow the whole "Melven" incident. We f*cking love you.

lil pure

Dude, get a life and stop trying to ruin mine

lucifur

why buy raw sharks when im giving them away for free if all u gata do is pm lucifur and make an order and he will get for u hehe :3

lucifur

yo im in that screanshot im pissed hahahahahahah im not apart of ur noob squad :P!!