News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Duel Arena Tournament 2012!!!! hosted by ☜Wings of Faith☞

Started by nate, February 18, 2012, 11:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

For the first time in worldscape history..... (well as long as ive been playing)

Wings of Faith Presents......

There will be no rules, except that you will have no players assisting you in the tournament (such as venging during fights, or dropping items for the players to pick up)

There will be no certain time for duels. Just find the player you have been matched with sometime and duel them. (if you live in different time zones, try to pm eachother and convert the times so you can duel)

players will be matched through an random excell equation.

NOTE**** - THIS IS NO ORDINARY TOURNAMENT MATCH UP.
the tournament match up is called a Round Robin.

you will fight every player, and the winner will be decided by the amounts of wins you have.
(if two players have the same amount of wins, they play eachother for the winning round).

Prize: Saradomin Sword
anyone who would like to add to the prize pool is welcome to donate (Kevin, Ryan, and all mods are volunteered for this) ;D

Participants:

~Nate
~Drakedriller
~Recoil
~Jordiflame
~Dug
~Kryptonite
~Dunkster89
~Gomes97
~Lemaiaux1
~Chaoslancex
~Pkerz
~I destroy it
~         
~         
~         
~         
~         
~         

post if you want to sign up (you will post later once the tournament starts on who you fought, and won in your duel)

This is / isn't a serious post

drakedriller

love the idea nate and looking forward to the fights. ;D

Regards, Drakedriller

Recoil

Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Dug

I would like to sign up for this :)!
My time zone is GMT+2 for whom it may concern.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

dunkster89

nate

The tournament will start in a couple more days!!!! sign up while you can worldscape players!!!!

i destroy it

Recoil

I suggest making the bracket based on levels (obviously) but also base it on how long peole have been playing. We also have the risky possibility of people lying if they lose.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

nate

Quote from: Recoil on February 22, 2012, 08:34:29 AM
I suggest making the bracket based on levels (obviously) but also base it on how long peole have been playing. We also have the risky possibility of people lying if they lose.

theres not enough players joining to spit into any categories. and thats why both players who dueled will post (on a different thread i will make once the tournament is done) who won. i will also confirm it personally.

nate

gomes97

my english is not good but i if you winn you can loot him or not?
because 11 rondes 11 pair b gloves thats much.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

nate

lil pure