News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Bug

Started by Sora, February 18, 2012, 12:30:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sora

When I entered the cw spawn room at the beginning of the game, I accidentally clicked the world map. Then I clicked "X" and exited it. When I did, my character was stuck, and everything around me was black. I could not move, and I'm guessing this is a bug.

Recoil

Quote from: Tinyyoshi on February 18, 2012, 12:30:52 PM
When I entered the cw spawn room at the beginning of the game, I accidentally clicked the world map. Then I clicked "X" and exited it. When I did, my character was stuck, and everything around me was black. I could not move, and I'm guessing this is a bug.
Were you on the 508?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Sora

Quote from: Recoil on February 18, 2012, 01:38:10 PM
Quote from: Tinyyoshi on February 18, 2012, 12:30:52 PM
Were you on the 508?

Yes.

Recoil

I just tested this, I went on 508 and did that world map thing (not in cw). I had the same problem. Something wrong with the map I guess.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.