News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

The nerve.

Started by Recoil, February 17, 2012, 09:01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Before you read this, please note I'm not trying to change the rules or anything like that, mainly just venting. I also am not talking about anyone in particular.

Lately on Worldscape I've noticed mass amounts of disrespect, lots of people that often say "I've given up caring, it has no rewards" What the hell people? It's getting old. I'm tired of fighting someone everytime I get on the forums or ingame. It's over the stupidest f*cking shit too. If it comes down to it that I'm the villain to everyone else, then I'll leave so you all can have your space. But I don't THINK it's me, I honestly am disgusted at these kinds of people on such a server, they ruin it withevrry step they take. Maybe I'm being too defensive, but it does seem out of hand.

And the worst part about all of this is that they're not necessarily breaking any rules. It doesn't really go under Offensive Language, they're just being assholes. I know I could just add them to ignore, and I'll probably get that from everyone who doesn't read this throughouly... But I shouldn't have to ignore everyone I see.

A lot of people on Worldscape are great, funny and nice. But some are out of hand. If anyone isnt sure of what I'm talking about then I'd be more than happy to post proof, as I see it everyday.

Remember to read those top bold lines again.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Joker

You can't do anything to them as long as they don't break the rules..The only solution is adding them to ignore list..I have read the whole topic.
Quote from: Recoil on February 17, 2012, 09:01:09 AM
I know I could just add them to ignore, and I'll probably get that from everyone who doesn't read this throughouly... But I shouldn't have to ignore everyone I see.
Plus actually you can't change the people attitudes towards you..As I said there is no solution for them unless they break a rule.

Kryptonite

People like this never make it anywhere in life... Just laugh at them and feel proud of yourself that you're so much better a person than they ever will be. I know exactly what you're talking about. Keep in mind also: They're saying this shit behind a computer screen and a screen name. Most people like this are about 12 - 13 and getting cocky about themselves because they're becoming a teenager. They know damn well that if they said that stuff to you in real life, well, they'd get the shit beaten out of them. Ignore them. It might be hard, but do it. In a year or two they're realize they aren't as great and awesome as they think they are and hopefully fit into society and get some friends.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Joker on February 17, 2012, 09:18:53 AM
Plus actually you can't change the people attitudes towards you..As I said there is no solution for them unless they break a rule.
That's what sucks.  :-\

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 17, 2012, 06:59:16 PM
People like this never make it anywhere in life... Just laugh at them and feel proud of yourself that you're so much better a person than they ever will be. I know exactly what you're talking about. Keep in mind also: They're saying this shit behind a computer screen and a screen name. Most people like this are about 12 - 13 and getting cocky about themselves because they're becoming a teenager. They know damn well that if they said that stuff to you in real life, well, they'd get the shit beaten out of them. Ignore them. It might be hard, but do it. In a year or two they're realize they aren't as great and awesome as they think they are and hopefully fit into society and get some friends.
Heheh, I know a guy who used to be like that. >.>
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.