News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Valentines Day?

Started by Kryptonite, February 11, 2012, 11:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recoil

Quote from: End3r on February 13, 2012, 02:42:23 PM
Meh, I have already have a girl, the bad thing is that I have to buy presents tomorrow, we're going to the cinema, then to my place for a sleepover:-)
I have a guess what will happen.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

freak m4n

Quote from: Recoil on February 13, 2012, 05:32:01 PM
Quote from: End3r on February 13, 2012, 02:42:23 PM
Meh, I have already have a girl, the bad thing is that I have to buy presents tomorrow, we're going to the cinema, then to my place for a sleepover:-)
I have a guess what will happen.

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

M I K E

Had a wonderful day at school getting hugs from lots of nice girls.. (: It felt so good to get some hugs from girls since i miss hugging because i broke up with my ex </3

Recoil

Quote from: M I K E on February 14, 2012, 11:43:51 AM
Had a wonderful day at school getting hugs from lots of nice girls.. (: It felt so good to get some hugs from girls since i miss hugging because i broke up with my ex </3
:(

I asked out my best friend today at the movies.... She cried and said yes :)
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

M I K E

Quote from: Recoil on February 14, 2012, 12:09:32 PM

Asked out your best friend...? You mean like proposed?

Recoil

Quote from: M I K E on February 14, 2012, 12:37:55 PM
Quote from: Recoil on February 14, 2012, 12:09:32 PM

Asked out your best friend...? You mean like proposed?
Hehe... Little to young to do that bud.. I turn 16 next week.
Dem digits

Kryptonite

Quote from: Mute on February 14, 2012, 12:42:15 PM
I woke up, got my hair trimmed, played on RS, got bored, and arranged to go for a pizza with my girlfriend later on in the week.

Not the most romantic thing I've done.

That's what I'm talkin' about!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Pshh. One hand? I use two hands for jacking off. One hand for the microscope the other for the tweezers. :D
Dem digits