News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Patriots...

Started by Kryptonite, February 05, 2012, 10:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Is a wide-open pass really a little too hard for you to catch? Cmon patriots played terrible in the last 2 minutes... #smh

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Sora

I'm from New York so.... NEW YORK GIANTS 2012 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!!!
Haha Patriots did very nice, but Giants ended up with the win.  :P

Kryptonite

Haha I was so pissed at the Patriots in the 4th quarter.

weed

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Kryptonite on February 05, 2012, 11:55:43 PM

haha the last few min were really not good for the patriots haha, those trows were so baddd but i mean some they could of caught but damnn!!!! good game.

Kryptonite

Quote from: Chaoslancex on February 06, 2012, 12:11:48 AM

haha the last few min were really not good for the patriots haha, those trows were so baddd but i mean some they could of caught but damnn!!!! good game.

Ikr I was just like... Smh... They got too nervous I think.

weed

Recoil

Quote from: Chaoslancex on February 06, 2012, 12:11:48 AM

The passes seemed pretty good to me the receivers just choked up and dropped them..
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Jake

I live in Australia and i stayed home form school to watch the Superbowl but if i knew i was going to watch the Patriots perform like that i would have went to school. WOOOOOOOOOW.

Recoil

Quote from: Jake on February 07, 2012, 01:54:22 AM
I live in Australia and i stayed home form school to watch the Superbowl but if i knew i was going to watch the Patriots perform like that i would have went to school. WOOOOOOOOOW.
I mean, it wasn't an all out rape show. The Pats had their moments. But when it came down to it the Giants pulled a more clutch performance. It was a great game, I wouldn't have regretted watching it.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

brianc

Hello,

I'm happy for the Giants being back in for the win this year.

The patriots did have a good run the second quarter but we came back in the end with a slam. :)

Either way, it was a great game either if your a Patriots or a Giants fan.

The best thing is that they both played in the Super Bowl that is a huge feat just in it self to make it to the Super Bowl.

Lets see what happens next year.  :D

Regards,
Brian Crowell

Recoil

Quote from: brianc on February 07, 2012, 02:56:09 PM
Hello,

I'm happy for the Giants being back in for the win this year.

The patriots did have a good run the second quarter but we came back in the end with a slam. :)

Either way, it was a great game either if your a Patriots or a Giants fan.

The best thing is that they both played in the Super Bowl that is a huge feat just in it self to make it to the Super Bowl.

Lets see what happens next year.  :D

Regards,
Brian Crowell
100% agree, I wasn't really "rooting" for anyone this year, although I had preferred that the Giants would win. But the most important thing to me is to watch good games, which is what we've gotten in the past decade. Contributes to my love of football, which by the way, will never beat my love for basketball.

That is all, and to all a good night.
Dem digits