News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

It's dying

Started by D E A T H, January 29, 2012, 02:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

Every thing at Worldscape is dying. The forums, the game, pking, rare collecting. I'm not sure if you got have noticed this but no one fun ever gets on any more. So when will some good updates be added or some serious s**t need to go down.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kevin

People have been saying this for as long as I can think back. WorldScape is not dying, people are just getting less active. There are constantly new players joining the game.

Jake

Not this again :3

Worldscape is not dying! An update was realeased not to long ago and it was a skill, So there are still updates coming through. People just don't get on.

People do grow up buddy.

Voltimolt

All the legends, old players are dead :/

Dug

Quote from: Voltimolt on January 29, 2012, 07:39:25 PM
False, your still here..
oh wait this isn't the forum game.
Guy's seriously, just because people aren't as active doesn't mean you shouldn't take advantage of the time, i mean you could motivate new players to do ::barrows, or ::cw so that they get rewards, and use those to eventually be one of the richies in the game "enlarging the Box", because you know what they say, bigger is better!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Kevin

If someone made a Castle Wars clan that would be awesome! Set up events, hosting different events. You guys don't always need to be dependent on the stuff, I try to host events off and on as-well, but you guys can be more then welcome to host your own events, you don't have to have rewards for them, just games would be fun for everyone.

gomes97

i hope soon come a new update because its boring in game.
but when there come new things i hope there will be more people online :-*.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Xx Wildy Xx

i log on for about 5 mins a day now because of the deadness everytime i do get on there is like a max of 5 players on and its!!!!!!!!!! so!!!!!!!!!!! boreing ingame!!!

Kevin

Quote from: Xx Wildy Xx on February 01, 2012, 05:10:20 AM
i log on for about 5 mins a day now because of the deadness everytime i do get on there is like a max of 5 players on and its!!!!!!!!!! so!!!!!!!!!!! boreing ingame!!!

I logged on earlier and there was 20 players logged on, about 7 of them were chatting with me....

Kryptonite

Quote from: Kevin on February 01, 2012, 05:41:48 AM
Quote from: Xx Wildy Xx on February 01, 2012, 05:10:20 AM

I logged on earlier and there was 20 players logged on, about 7 of them were chatting with me....
Everyone likes talking to you :P Or just admins in general. I don't really look at how many people are online, but I usually go to my friends list and there's not many people to talk to online. I don't really mind though. There are usually a lot of players on I think.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

gomes97

i look too there are 5 and 18 people online.
but everybody can see we need new members find them.
ask you friends brother to play.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

freak m4n

Quote from: Dug on January 29, 2012, 09:36:40 PM
Quote from: Voltimolt on January 29, 2012, 07:39:25 PM
False, your still here..
oh wait this isn't the forum game.
Guy's seriously, just because people aren't as active doesn't mean you shouldn't take advantage of the time, i mean you could motivate new players to do ::barrows, or ::cw so that they get rewards, and use those to eventually be one of the richies in the game "enlarging the Box", because you know what they say, bigger is better!

Some of them say: "Give me stuff you f***ot.." And all other kinds of stuff. I don't think about helping anymore people if they are acting like this.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Xx Wildy Xx

im logged on right now and there is only 5 people online it gives me the shits :(

dieknowsawr

Worldscape is still dieing? damn:\ Well thenn.. Maybe i should come back ..

Recoil

All staff don't want to accept that it is. I love WS but come on guys. Look at the facts.. It used to be 30-40 active people 2 years ago.. Now it's 20 at MAX. There's usually only 5-10, and half those people are AFK or off doing there own thing. I don't think WS will ever die off, but it certainly won't be like it was back in the day. You can't tell me it hasn't dulled even a little bit. Don't sugarcoat.

Anywho, it really does make me sad. The only reason I'm saying that it has dulled down is because I don't wanna be apart of a server that isn't willing to face the situation. If we don't criticize ourselves, how will we grow?

That's all for now. Recoil out.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.