News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

It's dying

Started by D E A T H, January 29, 2012, 02:33:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

My definition of "dying" is having 1-5 players on weekly, The owner not giving a rats about the server and the staff members never active. Worldscape has 20 people on daily, Ryan brings out as many updates as he can as fast as he can and Worldscape has pretty active staff.

So Worldscape has allot to go before it's even half dead in my eyes.

D E A T H

The reason I made this topic is because I misss all the old players and legends they never get on.  :(

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Jake

Quote from: D E A T H on February 10, 2012, 05:59:41 PM
The reason I made this topic is because I misss all the old players and legends they never get on.  :(
There's nothing wrong in making this topic. I understand that but at some point we are all gonna leave.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Jake on February 10, 2012, 06:07:20 PM
There's nothing wrong in making this topic. I understand that but at some point we are all gonna leave.

I agree with Jake.

and really Legends? nobody is a legend on here.. in my eyes. maybe in other peoples eyes but yeah to be everyone that is gone now either they did something wrong and thats why there gone and others made the choice to leave, i don't feel the need to cry over the people who have left to be honest they don't deserve to be called legends? sure they can come back at anytime if they wish but i highly doubt it.. anyhow sure i'd love to talk to some people that don't longer play with us.. but.. there new players make them feel welcome and make them your new friends i'm sure all the new players or the ones that are on would love to talk to your and learn to play the game. cause trust me all the people i see, new and old all want to chat with one another. they just don't give each other a chance to get to know one another, i hope you take this in consideration and get online and start to socialize with the  new players of worldscape... please do. :) p.s some of this might not make sense but meh idc this is how i feel i guess but hope you understand.. and trust me were yet to see the end. LONG LIVE WORLDSCAPE!

Recoil

Quote from: Chaoslancex on February 10, 2012, 08:16:22 PM
Quote from: Jake on February 10, 2012, 06:07:20 PM

I agree with Jake.

and really Legends? nobody is a legend on here.. in my eyes. maybe in other peoples eyes but yeah to be everyone that is gone now either they did something wrong and thats why there gone and others made the choice to leave, i don't feel the need to cry over the people who have left to be honest they don't deserve to be called legends? sure they can come back at anytime if they wish but i highly doubt it.. anyhow sure i'd love to talk to some people that don't longer play with us.. but.. there new players make them feel welcome and make them your new friends i'm sure all the new players or the ones that are on would love to talk to your and learn to play the game. cause trust me all the people i see, new and old all want to chat with one another. they just don't give each other a chance to get to know one another, i hope you take this in consideration and get online and start to socialize with the  new players of worldscape... please do. :) p.s some of this might not make sense but meh idc this is how i feel i guess but hope you understand.. and trust me were yet to see the end. LONG LIVE WORLDSCAPE!
Worldscape will never die off completely. But it has dulled down.

There is not 20 active players, if you think that's true then you must not be on much.. I'm on everyday and there's only 6 or 7 people on..

And yes I have talked to REAL legends, I mean people that have been here from the very beginning, like 2008. They agree. It's not what it used to be.

I think that we do get a lot of new players, and I think that's great. But I wish it would go back like it used to be. :-\
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

D E A T H

The good days were when H ween masks were rare and rare collecting was actually fun. Those were the times!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kevin

Quote from: D E A T H on February 10, 2012, 10:55:55 PM
The good days were when H ween masks were rare and rare collecting was actually fun. Those were the times!

*cough*economy fix thread*cough**cough*

Recoil

Quote from: Kevin on February 11, 2012, 06:52:51 PM
Quote from: D E A T H on February 10, 2012, 10:55:55 PM

*cough*economy fix thread*cough**cough*
Lol.. I voted yes btw.. Dunno if I said on that thread.

Oh, I have another thing that shouldn't be reduced. Better go comment. :)
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.