News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

POH

Started by scinith, May 26, 2008, 07:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scinith

player-owned houses would be really awesome. especially if you could train on different things there. invite your friends. and hosts parties!  ;)
The world can only spin until the last idea has been purchased...

Ry60003333

Construction would be an awesome addition!  ;D

But, sadly the client version we are using doesn't have full construction in it. However, there may be a time in the future where we will use a newer client version.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

well that would be cool and also summoning would be awesome like it does not have to be the real one. but you could spawn a wolf,hounds,dog,hell cat,obby warrior,black and red demons,dragons and jungle demon ::)

-Cavallers

Jesus Girl

i DON'T THINK ANYSERVER COULD EVER GET FULL SUMMONING on them without so much lag people  kill themselves..................
HI i Know i've been gone for a long time ,but im back and i'm so syched for WorldScapeBlitz !To everyone i let down(Not many) while I was gone im sorry.But Whatever im back to stay! _\__/ (>.<) \__/_
               I love all!!!(Not realy I hate most of you. lol)

Ry60003333

Quote from: Jesus Girl on June 07, 2008, 10:54:38 AM
i DON'T THINK ANYSERVER COULD EVER GET FULL SUMMONING on them without so much lag people  kill themselves..................

Well with a RuneScape client that has the summoning data and an stable server with enough bandwidth it would be possible.  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

I'm not talking about real summoning because I'm a coder myself and i know that that would be a little impossible whit out the client whit 490 cache...

-Cavallers

Max

It seems to me that a con skill would take up a LOT of serverside and clientside space. Imagine, every player having a house with 10 rooms and... that's at least 100,000 rooms I'd imagine!

Chris Bud

I doubt we will see Summoning on a server for a long time...

But I guess you can't doubt everything :D ;)

~Chris

Cavallers

huh jesus girl it wont necessary make lag if you make a summoning handler.

-Cavallers

greepfruuy

player owned houses will be cool but runescape?? or whatever will maby shut down worldscape and we dont really want that and yeah it would lagg alot.
summoning handler wont be handy also bcus we will get problems of runescape bcus of stealing there idea's but handler i think would lagg also..

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Chris Bud

You might wanna edit that post ;)

Watch your Spelling/Grammar please Greepfruuy.

Here at AGF/WSC/WSB we try to strive for a clean, legable post's. To insure this doesn't happen again, would you mind going over your post before posting it?! ???

This would help our AGF staff out, alot ;)

~Chris