News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Just to note....

Started by Mute, January 20, 2012, 06:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mute

Now that Mr D.Mario has had his posts zero'd, I am now the new "leader" in the top posts. o.0

The official top post count goes to Nick, cause he got 2k+ posts on his main accounts. (But he's been zero'd too)
Also, this is not a topic to gain more posts, this is more like a topic to say that your awesome ex-forum mod is now at the top of at least one scoreboard. :3

EDIT: Jakeyboy, please don't lock this unless I say so please. It is in the off-topic after all.

Kevin

I'm making my way up the chain :D

Kevin

*cracks knuckles* Bring it on!

Joker

I am in that picture..Awesome. :D

Kryptonite

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

gomes97

nice grtz but where you can see it?

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Kryptonite

Go on forum home page scroll down to where it says people online and click view more statistics.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Dug

Congratulations Luke, although i'm aiming on increasing the time spent online board :P.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Joker

Chaoslancex

haha im' second in most post, and second in most time online XD pwnage or NO LIFE? haha jk

M I K E

robinhood

I could get 1K post in under 6 hours
No spam
No trolling

WorldScape Rebellion Oath

"I, usernamehere, hereby declare a time for change. I will not open a WorldScape client until our points are heard and responded to. I will not play the game until we have a fair economy. I will not play the game until we, The WorldScape Rebellion, have proven that this game is controlled by the attitudes of the players. I believe I can and will make change."

http://i.imgur.com/nvBbE.gif

Jake

Eh, Post count doesn't mean much. To me anyway.

Congratulations? :3