Megaupload

Started by Kevin, January 19, 2012, 06:15:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Kevin

Quote from: Joker_ on January 22, 2012, 04:18:32 AM
Uhm..5 billion Dollars? on what?

He said 5 Trillion.
And they spent like 500 Billion a year on the Iraq war, throw money at these major companies with Obama's "Bailout" which was a scam, they spent Billions if not Trillions into that. They are always using the money for NASA, I think NASA got 500 Billion for their studies. Our government pays for old organizations in Medicine, which is why we haven't advanced in a good while with modern medicine. There are lots of places our money goes towards that we the people do not agree with and we the people don't even know about. There were a ton of people fighting over it in 2009.

Just now while we were leaving Iraq, it was going to cost too much to move all of our equipment(tanks, trucks, planes) from Iraq to America, so instead they were going to leave it. I believe it was France who stepped in and bought some of the stuff. I believe we sold off some of it. But it shows how our Government just throws money away. You should hear some of the stories the Marines and Army have to tell. My friend just got back from Iraq a few weeks ago and he told me they throw money left and right, there is no recycling over there, and they would waste so much ammunition and bombs just trying to get 1-2 "terrorists" he said. He said our men over there treated the locals like complete shit. Hense the video that just went viral of the Marines peeing on dead bodies. Just the lack of respect our nation has for any country including our own.

Joker

Also they said that there was nuclear weapons in Iraq but there wasn't which is really confusing.

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Joker

So..Let us finish this topic..The bill didn't pass or what?