News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Worldscape's Guide

Started by lollol, January 17, 2012, 10:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Hello Everybody, Am Here Today To Tell You How To Level Up, Gain Items And Own Some Rep Around Worldscape.

This Guide Contains:
1.Melee Guide
2.Prayer Guide
3.Barrows Guide(Coming Soon)

Items You Should Use:
Once You Start Worldscape You Should Use ::Bank You Will Find Some Iron Armour And Some Rune Armour.

Tips:
The Best Weapon In AttackIs Abbysal Whip, Armadyl Godsword Or Keris, But I Personally Prefere Keris As It Is Much Faster Than Armadyl Godsword.
The Best Weapon For StrengthIs Dragon Dagger, Dragon Scimitar, I Personally Prefere Dragon Scimitar Cause It's Pretty Fast.
The Best Weapon For Defence Is Abbysal Whip

Melee Guide:
You Should Start With Men (Level-2) Until You Reach 40 In Your Combat Skills

Then You Should Head Straight To Varrock Guards (Level - 40)Until You Reach Around 70 In Your Combat Skills, I Didn't Calculate How Long It Would Take But I Think It Could Take Around 10 Minutes If Your Concentrated.

Then You Should Head Straight To Asyn Shades (Level - 100)Until You Reach Around 105 In Your Combat Skills, That Will Take A While Because Leveling Up Takes A Little While After You're Level 100.

Then You Should Head Straight To Shades (Level - 159), You Can Find Them At ::tele 3267 3417, You Better Watch Out Because They Hit Kind Of High, You Should Stay There And Train Until You Reach Level 135, This WILLTake A While To Reach, So You Should Be Patient.

Congratulations On Reaching 135 In Your Combat Skills.

Special Thanks To:
Oden
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prayer:
First Of All You Will Need Ourg Bones, You Can Buy Them From People And This Is The Faster Way, Or You Can Get Them From Shades (Level - 159) Which Can Be Found At::tele 3267 3417

Calculations:
One Ourg Bone=35000 XP
You Will Need About 13-14k Ourg Bones From 1-135 Prayer

Congratulations On 135 Prayer And Your Prayer Cape :)

Special Thanks To Electrify X

-To Be Continued-
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Wild

Keris is very good for strength to.
Nice guide.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM