3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Voting closed: March 12, 2012, 12:00:14 AM

D E A T H

D E A T H's bank vid!

Oscar's bank vid

Grievous's bank pic

Kyle's bank vid!

So here is how it goes with this topic we will find out who is the richest player in Wordscape!
~Rules~
The items must be yours! Please no cheating this will make it no fun!!
Take a picture or video of your bank or banks! these must be your accounts
No Admins.

So to enter this contest just make a post saying you wanted to be entered in to this contest.
Once every one who has wanted to join has joined you can't be added to the voting. So if you want to join speak up!
Once all have joined the voting will start and the person with the most votes wins!

This is just for fun! There will be no reward if you win!

Have fun with this guys and enjoy!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Kryptonite

Mods are completely okay to enter this in my opinion. They don't get special spawning rights like admins do. Unless they were given items by an admin or something.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Kevin

D E A T H

Quote from: Kevin on January 09, 2012, 09:55:43 PM
I am pretty sure Oscar wins. Lol
Exactly why mod's cannot be in the contest  ;D
All mods can join Oscar persuaded me to let him join!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jake

Oscar was an admin so I'm not sure how fair that is?

Chaoslancex

well as an admin i did not spawn much but some skill capes and some armadyl witch was taken alway right after blitz came down and worldscape classic went up. anyhow that's beside the point i did give my whole bank to kyle so all these new items i've gotten them by working for them. but my old items were legit.. to say the least.

Note: i use hypercam for first time it was lame i had some trouble and this is what i came up with!

D E A T H

I'll post my bank in a few days been busy with HW my teachers swamped me with it this week!

Kyle

Quote from: Chaoslancex on January 10, 2012, 03:18:02 AM
well as an admin i did not spawn much but some skill capes and some armadyl witch was taken alway right after blitz came down and worldscape classic went up. anyhow that's beside the point i did give my whole bank to kyle so all these new items i've gotten them by working for them. but my old items were legit.. to say the least.

Note: i use hypercam for first time it was lame i had some trouble and this is what i came up with!

Very Nice my Friend, Love the song and ill do a video of my bank soon! :D

Chaoslancex

nah man your bank is way better than mine! and happy birth day! i texted you and you did not answer! ahh! anyhow thank you :)

Kyle

Lol i was at school but it's cool thanks! Anyways If i could, may i Participate in the judging?

Grievous

I've got a splitbark helm/hat, and a H.A.M logo, I believe those items wouldn't really matter anyways.

Good luck to everyone though.

freak m4n

Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kyle on January 10, 2012, 10:33:55 PM
Lol i was at school but it's cool thanks! Anyways If i could, may i Participate in the judging?
Yes every one can it's a community vote.

twitch

I would love to be part of this ! :))

Dug

Honestly, i feel Oscar deserves a Golden Globe.
^Wait.. i think the music got me again....
But really, oscar you definitly have my respect for making such a great player on here. Love you big man.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..