News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

More Shades!!!

Started by D E A T H, January 01, 2012, 07:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D E A T H

I think more shades should be added to a new place in WS there can be toooooooo many people at the etele shades. This shouldn't be too hard to code just add the shades in a specific location. With a command like ::shades or something like that!
A good place to add this is ::tele 3333 3333 there's lots of room around in that area.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Venum

Sharing is caring.

But in all seriousness though, there has been sort of an increase of players, so now... more people are going to demand more shades to train on.

White Angel

That's a great idea and its true sometimes there can be up to 10 or more people at shades.

garrdrenn1

This is even more true now that herblore is in beta stage. Now even the players that have maxed combat skills are going to shades to get herbs. A new training area would be great, But it doesn't have to be shades. A new/stronger monster would be great :).

Kryptonite

I think experiments would be cool. I like to train on them in RuneScape. (The monster) There's like a cave full of them they each have 100 health in RuneScape. You could possibly give them more health. They're really weak and never hit on you. They're like level 20.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Jake

That's also a good idea. Experiments are pretty handy.

In my opinion we should fix the spots we have at the moment before we go adding more spots.

Dug

What about following a certain games path by adding the first worldscape boss that requires a team to go up against :P.
Anyone want to vote for an ender dragon  ;D?
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

gomes97

this is a topic that much times come back people post the most people like it its the same which new skills and pking points i like this ideas the most and thats why this come much back i think

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

freak m4n

Quote from: gomes97 on January 10, 2012, 11:09:38 AM
this is a topic that much times come back people post the most people like it its the same which new skills and pking points i like this ideas the most and thats why this come much back i think

Use punctuations gomes, because so we can understand the sentence. No offence tho. :)

And yes, I want a WS boss once into the game. Whatabout Barrelchest? Is it compatible with the source?

And I agree with more shades. :)
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

garrdrenn1

I've seen corporal beast's in 317's before, what about that?

Kryptonite

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on January 11, 2012, 03:06:59 PM

They'd need to custom-add the corp models into the clients which would be a big pain so I don't think they'd do it.

weed

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Kryptonite on January 11, 2012, 05:12:07 PM

They'd need to custom-add the corp models into the clients which would be a big pain so I don't think they'd do it.

Yea i knew that would be pretty hard to add, but the only way a boss would be any fun is if the protect from melee prayer worked properly while fighting monsters.

There is already the kalphite queen though, it seems like most people forget the queen is even there. Would be nice to add some drops there wouldn't it?

Kryptonite

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on January 11, 2012, 05:40:23 PM
Quote from: Kryptonite on January 11, 2012, 05:12:07 PM

Yea i knew that would be pretty hard to add, but the only way a boss would be any fun is if the protect from melee prayer worked properly while fighting monsters.

There is already the kalphite queen though, it seems like most people forget the queen is even there. Would be nice to add some drops there wouldn't it?

I'm pretty sure that prayer works against monsters. And tbh I don't really see things as a boss unless they're kinda challenging (have multiple attack styles, lots of health, good defence, possibility of special moves, like in RuneScape when Jad is half dead he summons healers).

weed

garrdrenn1

The prayer does work, but it makes it where the monster doesn't hit you at all. And I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure kalphite queen does have multiple attack styles on rs. Like I said I could be wrong.

Kryptonite

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on January 11, 2012, 05:56:50 PM
The prayer does work, but it makes it where the monster doesn't hit you at all. And I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure kalphite queen does have multiple attack styles on rs. Like I said I could be wrong.

That's actually what the prayer does in RuneScape too. It's only on players where it hits less. And yes the KQ has more attack styles on RuneScape, but I don't think it does here.

weed