News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Double XP Weekend!

Started by Ry60003333, December 31, 2011, 12:02:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

In celebration of the new year, we have decided to do a double XP weekend! 8) All experience that you gain during the next two days will be doubled, enabling extremely fast leveling. Enjoy!

-Ry60003333
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kyle

Kevin

I Steal Cash

Awesome!  I'm definitely gonna do prayer and fishing. :D

Also, why does the remaining time say 5 hours?  Not 2 days?  ???   Or is it me.

Thanks Yoho.
Thank you Wolf!

Yoho

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Dug

So basically, the longer we wait, the more time were wasting throughout the day  =[].
Happy New years everyone : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

freak m4n

Exactly this weekend when it's New years eve. :S When all the people are at their family.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Aphrodities

Enjoyed it (: got up 10 combat levels.  ;D

Recoil

Heheh, was looking back on this, and it made me think... Now idk what date this would be, but we should have another one of these on the anniversary of the first launch day.. Or at the least I'd be interested to know when that date is.. :)
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.