News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Introducing God Colin

Started by God Colin, February 01, 2009, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

Hello Everyone,

I Have Well Kida Decided To Introduce My-Self In Game, Out Of Game, And Me On Other Server's.. i Believe That If You Wanna Be My Friend You'd Wanna know Thing's About Me. I Want People To Know Thing's About Me And If I Don't Answer The Question's They Have About Me They Can Simply Ask Through A post Or Message.

God Colin Out Of Game:

Do You Do Drug's: Nope

Drink: Eh. With Permission.

Hobbie's: DirtBikeing,Paintball,Baseball,Football,BasketBall,Riding 4-Wheeler's, Playing Xbox360 (dont have live :'(),And Playing On computer

That's Pretty Much All I Got To Say For The Off-Game.

In-Game (includes other server's)
username: God Colin
Servers Played On: Wow, let me think...... about 50-100+
Staff Times And Type: I'll Go From Co-owner Down: Co-owner: More Then I Can Remember Admin: More Then I Can Remember
Mod: 4. ( I Have Been Told I'm A Prefered Co-Owner OR Admin )
Good A Fast Banning: Oh Yeah
Fast Spam Ban: Less Then 10 Second's
Do You Abouse: i Have Been told By Server Owner's They wish They Had More People like me
i Hope I Helped Ask Me If you got ?'s

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Bill

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pure01owner

FFS this guy has 4637439834987 post in wronge section we dnt ask u if u do drugs so why put it in
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]

danyaro

Why do some people mention drugs... it's stupid and we wouldn't want to know anyway. (well Jeremy and Ry60003333 might).

OFF THE WALL

serguy3

eh, lol. has some experience i see :P. hope to see ah in-game!!!!!!

-serguy3-
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack1

drugs??.. thats pointless posting that u dont do drugs cause you shouldn't anyway.. anyway nice to meet you