News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Christmas 2011

Started by Ry60003333, December 24, 2011, 08:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

Merry Christmas!
from WorldScape & AllGoFree

We are extremely happy to announce the launch of the Christmas Event! 8) It took us quiet some time to make and test, and we have been working extremely hard on it for the past few days and are finally ready to release it on Christmas Eve. :) So we hope that you have fun and enjoy it, and that you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And even if you don't celebrate Christmas, we hope you have a Happy Holiday. :) Enjoy the event!
-Ry60003333 & Kevin

Note: If you happen to lose the note you may re-gain it from the same spot as before. If you don't see it, just log out and back in. It should still be there.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Kevin

IStealCash

IStealCash and I Steal Cash

Kyle

SHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! ;D

Kryptonite

Aw yeah. Thanks you guys :)

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Yoho

It was nice, I had to do some thinking at the start but it was fine after that. Good job Ryan & Kevin.  :)

Kevin

Quote from: Yoho on December 25, 2011, 04:54:16 AM
It was nice, I had to do some thinking at the start but it was fine after that. Good job Ryan & Kevin.  :)

I personally loved this event, it was a lot a fun getting it all done, I love putting our imaginations together to make stuff like this! :D

Yoho

I was getting ready to fight the ice warriors, I was surprised as to what happened next. :D

I love the reward too.  :D

Free Legend

Merry Christmas everyone!

IStealCash

IStealCash and I Steal Cash

Dug

Great job, as always = D!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Desolate

Great work on this one guys!  :)