News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Players of Worldscape.

Started by lil pure, December 22, 2011, 06:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil pure

I would like to thank you. All of you, for giving me a great experience with this game. Extra Thanks to Waddie020 for being my first friend ever on Worldscape and starting me off with a good experience.
I love Worldscape, it is a big part in my heart, i hope nothing is changed about it, except for thieving, i've been waiting for that for quite a bit now. Thanks to all the Moderators, Player Moderators and all the nice players of Worldscape, I'm going to keep playing for a lot longer, and I think that this server is so great I'm going to invite all of my friends to play this game! I am going to vote for Worldscape
5-15 times a day. i just can't believe all the great people all over the globe. I promise i will act more like a Moderator And less like a player (as in helping), i love to help players/people and hope they spread all the care and love for years and years.

Thank you Worldscape.
With lots of love Kyle AKA Lil Pure.

garrdrenn1

+1 respect man, I'm sure most of us feel exactly the same way(except for the theiving part :P). Great post and I love the banner :)

lil pure

Thank you, I'm pretty sure nobody feels the same way i do about Worldscape.