News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Players of Worldscape.

Started by lil pure, December 22, 2011, 06:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil pure

I would like to thank you. All of you, for giving me a great experience with this game. Extra Thanks to Waddie020 for being my first friend ever on Worldscape and starting me off with a good experience.
I love Worldscape, it is a big part in my heart, i hope nothing is changed about it, except for thieving, i've been waiting for that for quite a bit now. Thanks to all the Moderators, Player Moderators and all the nice players of Worldscape, I'm going to keep playing for a lot longer, and I think that this server is so great I'm going to invite all of my friends to play this game! I am going to vote for Worldscape
5-15 times a day. i just can't believe all the great people all over the globe. I promise i will act more like a Moderator And less like a player (as in helping), i love to help players/people and hope they spread all the care and love for years and years.

Thank you Worldscape.
With lots of love Kyle AKA Lil Pure.

garrdrenn1

+1 respect man, I'm sure most of us feel exactly the same way(except for the theiving part :P). Great post and I love the banner :)

lil pure

Thank you, I'm pretty sure nobody feels the same way i do about Worldscape.