News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Hide and Seek Event

Started by IStealCash, December 20, 2011, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IStealCash

Hide and Seek Event

Hosted by IStealCash/I Steal Cash

Information

This hide and seek event was hosted by me.  I asked that I want at least five people to participate in this event or so.  It would be even better if everyone did this event.  The reason why I hosted this event is because I my other account reached level 135 cooking on my other account whose name is I Steal Cash.

Date

The date of this event was on December 21.

Rules

There were rules that apply to this game.  I ask that you please do not break any of these rules.  If you do, you will be rejected from the game.

- Do not say the location I am hiding at.  This will gain unfair advantage to other people.
- Do not make excuses at me.  For example, if you said something like, "There was lag for me", I will not take that.
- Do not complain at me just because you didn't earn something you really wanted or so.

Rewards and Winners

There were rewards for this event.  Some were easy, some were hard.

- Partyhats; Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple or White Hat - Red: Xx Wildy Xx, Life; Blue: Xx Wildy Xx, Soboy; Yellow: Soboy; Green: Cam901; Purple: J199; White: Cam901, Life, freestylaa
- Halloween Masks; Red, Blue or Green Mask - Red: Life, J100; Blue: J100, Cam901; Green: Life
- Skeletal Helmet - Life

- Zamorak Robes; Top and Bottom - Cam901
- Desert Robes; Top or Boots - Cam901
- Pirate Hat - Life, freestylaa, J100
- Gold Trimmed Armor; Some Parts of Black, Adamant or Rune Armor - Cam901, Soboy, Life, freestylaa

- God Staff; Saradomin or Guthix Staff
- Ourg Bones; 1,000 Bones
- Experience Lamp - J100

I know most rewards were nothing, but I just need to get rid of some stuff a little bit.
IStealCash and I Steal Cash

IStealCash

Also, if you don't know how to play this game, it's really easy.

I give out clues, you try to find me.  First to trade me in a hide and seek round gets some mysterious reward.

IStealCash

This event is over now.  I thank everyone who did my hunt. :D

Recoil

Hide and seek comeback! Hide and seek comeback! Anyone else? No?
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.