News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

I.H.N.P. (Discussion)

Started by garrdrenn1, December 18, 2011, 03:09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

This the I.H.N.P. discussion page, any questions or comments can be posted here.

Diva La Viva

Cool idea and all, but i have a feeling that you want something for this.

garrdrenn1

Quote from: Diva La Viva on December 18, 2011, 05:15:15 AM

I want nothing for this. I've just been getting bored lately in-game and remembered what my old friend hassan144 used to do, which was pretty much the same thing. I do understand what your saying though.

Diva La Viva

Quote from: garrdrenn1 on December 18, 2011, 05:27:42 AM
Quote from: Diva La Viva on December 18, 2011, 05:15:15 AM

I want nothing for this. I've just been getting bored lately in-game and remembered what my old friend hassan144 used to do, which was pretty much the same thing. I do understand what your saying though.
Fine, then i wish you goodluck if your purpose is alright ;D

garrdrenn1

I assure you my purpose is to help the worldscape community. Thank you for the support :).

Kryptonite

Random suggestion: Change name to I.H.O.P (Like the restaurant)(stands for: I help out players).

:D

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

garrdrenn1

garrdrenn1

Due to massive amounts of donations the collectors rank is not really needed anymore, although we will still take anything anybody would like to give us. Also, the tour guide rank is kind of irrelevant since almost all of the new players we find have already explored and know what they need to know about the areas in worldscape. So I am most likely going to merge all ranks into one big members list so that everybody can help in the way that they seem fit, any objections?

F.Y.I - Either Alphaeus or myself must be online in order for starter kits to be given.

J100

Hey guys, Garr just added me, Can't wait to help.
~J100

someday

CARELESSNESS     ;D ;D ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.usA man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f*ck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

garrdrenn1

someday

o man is WS down? or sumthing cuz i carnt get on >.> says it up on world select with 20+ players

EDIT: haha k didnt relize cuz i dun browse the  fourms

Uploaded with ImageShack.usA man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f*ck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

garrdrenn1

garrdrenn1

Fatdude is the first player to reach 10 referrals! Which makes him the only member that is qualified for the ensign rank! Congratulation fatdude, enjoy your new powers :)

lollol

As I Told Gardnerr That I Would Make Them Some New Ranks, I Made Up Some Stuff Like

The First Rank Would Be:Baby Helpers
The Second Rank:Massive Baby Helpers
The Third Rank:Helping Baby Helpers (This Rank Should Control "Baby Helpers" & "Massive Baby Helpers" As They Are New, He Would Tell Them What TO Do)
The Fourth Rank:New Players Guide (This One Would Be Somebody Who's Non-Pker And Always Online, He Would Stay In Lumby, Catching New Players Who Come, Giving Them A Tour And Stuff)
The Fifth Rank:Master Helper
The Sixth Rank:Mega Master Helper
The Seventh Rank:Party Planner ( You Already Have This One)
The 8th:Co-Owner
The Ninth:Owner

I Hope You Guys Like Them.

Sincerly
Mazen
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/