News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I.H.N.P. (non-pk) *New Ranking Sysytem*

Started by garrdrenn1, December 18, 2011, 02:59:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garrdrenn1

I know that every one of you remember what it was like to be a new player on worldscape.Other players can be very cruel, and even cause new players to quit. I personally would like to see the player count of worldscape grow very high. That is why I've decided to make the "I Help New Players" clan, to show new players all the good things about worldscape in hopes that they will decide to stay long term. We will do but are not limited to
things such as, give new players starter kits( basic trainig/skilling gear among other things), give tours of worldscape, even organize fun in-game events specifically for new players(hide and seek, drop partys, races, ect.). So if any of you would like to help me on my mission, please continue reading =).
Owners
Note: Either Alphaeus or myself have to be online in order for starter kits to be given.
garrdrenn2
Alphaeus

Co-owner
Old Melvin

Party Planner
Old Melvin

Ensign
Only the Master Chief is eligible for this position. This rank has power of all other ranks, the player that has achieved this rank may also request early rank promotions or demotions for the ranks below.

Oreo Cookie(10)

Master Chief
If you have made it to this rank you have proven that you are serious about helping new players. This rank gives you power over all of the ranks below.

Fatdude(11)

sergeant
The rank of sergeant means that you have 10 or more referrals, therefore making you eligible for the Master Chief rank.

-
-
-

Corporal
The rank of Corporal means that you have between 1-9 referrals.

Jah(1)
Waddie020(1)
Someday(3)
J100(5)
Lil Pure(1)
Woodchipper(1)
lollol(1)

Private
The rank of Private means that you are new to the clan and have less than one referral.

Solid
D E A T H
Dieknowsawr
Kryptonite
Freestylaa

This is how you get your rank

Today I am starting a referral system that will hopefully make this clan more effective. How this will work is any member that finds a new player will help them to the extent that they can at the time. After you have done that you will then tell either me or Alphaeus. If we are online in-game at the moment we will give the new player their starter kit and credit you with 1 referral. If neither of us is online you will have to make a post on the I.H.N.P. discussion page stating the new players username. When we see that post we will then add that name to our in-game friends list and wait for that player to log in, then give him/her their starter kit and credit you with the referral. Ranks can also be gained by showing extreme effort/kindness/helpfullness to the clan/existing players.

Note: If you have to post your referral on the discussion page be sure to let the new player know both mine and Alphaeus's username so they can watch for us as well. I hope this will be a fun challenge for all members, if you have any questions/comments please post on the discussion page.

$Donators$
These are players that have donated large amounts of items for the new players.
2 Specin
1 Hit Son
Alphaeus
Fatdude
Old Melvin
Berserker
Like A Bawz
Someday
Waddie020

All members have an obligation to help ANY new player as long as the request is resonable. This does not mean that you have to give away your valuable items.

If you would like to become part of I.H.N.P. please fill out the application below and post on this thread. All candidates must have at least 1 username of a friend to use as a reference. Either me or Alphaeus will message them in-game and ask them questions about your willingness to help other players and your personality.

QuoteI.H.N.P. Clan Application

In-game username::
Reason for joining::
reference(s)::

alphaeus

Any question u can pm any of us in game.we are gladly to help!:D

Diva La Viva

Meh, can you be in this clan and a pking clan? If so put me in everything but the event orginazers. I'd rather not be a part of that.

waddie020

I.H.N.P. Clan Application

In-game username::waddie020
Position(s) applying for::best postion going
reference(s)::gd m8s with ppl and can give loads of advice out

D E A T H

In-game username:: D E A T H and Raremaster
Position(s) applying for:: Collectors
reference(s):: Wait what do I put here?

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

garrdrenn1

Diva La Viva *Accepted*

Waddie020 *Accepted*

D E A T H *Accepted* And you can be in both this and pking clans.

You are all experienced players and Alphaeus and I are happy to have you on the team, we will be planning something special very soon :).

richard

name fatdude
postions applying for collectors
dont know what this is sorry

garrdrenn1

Fatdude *Accepted*

In the future, the reference spot on the application is for you to put the name of an in-game friend that Alphaeus and I can talk to about your personality.

brianc

In-game username:: Old Melvin
Position(s) applying for:: Owner Rank / Donator rank
reference(s):: Fatdude, Alhpaeus, Kyle, Mooshu, Chaoslancex, Alex, Rares4lifes, Omri, Kevin, Dilligaf, Kryptonite, Vio Vex, Caponer.

Side-Notes: I hope to get accepted. Feel free to meet me In-Game to receive items for donations for the new players.

Regards,
Brian Crowell

garrdrenn1

@brianc
You do not have to apply for the donator rank, it is for anybody that gives a decent amount of items to the bank.

Thank everybody for all your help, we have already made a few new players very happy :).

Old Melvin has been *Accepted* for the co-owner position

someday

In-game username:: someday
Position(s) applying for:: helper?? something easy
reference(s)::garrdrenn2                             

SMILE  :-[

Uploaded with ImageShack.usA man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to f*ck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."

garrdrenn1

Someday *Accepted*

Helper lol? It's ok welcome to I.H.N.P. :)

dieknowsawr

Who's Someday, and Solid? + I'd like to apply, you know my record I know this server reallly well.

Apply for any spot open.

Jah

In-game username:: Jah
Position(s) applying for:: Donator and any other position.
reference(s)::I have no idea what this means  :-X

~Jah

garrdrenn1

Jah *Accepted* I know you in-game so your references are unimportant.

Dieknowsawr  *Accepted* Same for you

Welcome to I.H.N.P. :).