News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Picture error.

Started by Jake, December 07, 2011, 01:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

Lately there's been allot of people asking why they can't upload a picture onto the forums. The reason is because this version of SMF doesn't let you, for some stupid reason. So I'm gonna teach you how to, It's really simple.

1. Go to an image hosting site. I use www.photobucket.com but you can use www.tinypic.com. (Note I will be using Photobucket for this guide)

2. Once you're on the site log in, If you haven't already registered an account then quickly do so. It will only take 2 minutes.

3. Once you're logged in there should be a green button saying "Upload" on the top right hand corner, Click that.

4. Once you've done that click "Select Photos & Videos" and browse through until you find your picture. Click it, once you've found it and it will start downloading it.

5. Once it's finished downloading click "Continue to my album" and it will take you to a page where you can see your photo. Hover your mouse over your photo and copy the "IMG" code.

6. Once you copy the "IMG" code then paste it into your post and it will show up as normal.

This is how you get around the error that keeps popping up. Leave a comment if you are unsure about something or you think i should add something.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
*Photos are coming soon*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________