News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

str

Started by tiarney, December 07, 2011, 12:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tiarney

hello my str level was 116 yesterday and when i log onto it today it was 110 and i was so close to getting 125 for dz and im so dissapointed

Jake

I don't know why that happened  :o

*P.S try to use the correct board next time :)*

D E A T H

Roll back maybe, but I have never heard of roll back happening here on Worldscape.

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Thehate

It may be possible that it was believed for your account to be botting, cheating, hacking ect. The staff may have deemed it unnecessary to roll your account back.

~ Thehate
I'm a forum and server legend ;)

Jake

I don't see how you could be botting? You can't auto click because shades move and there isn't a bot for Worldscape?

Just wait for an admin to get to you. Or you could message an Admin.

Dug

If your talking about the

Have you considered the fact that you might have been under the effects of a Strength potion? The potion could have wore off when you logged in, possibly depending on the time in-between.
If that's not the case, then you need to have a little conversation with an admin : ).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..