News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Max Melee Hits.

Started by Kryptonite, December 06, 2011, 01:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kryptonite

Hey everyone. I'm hosting a little thing where I'm going to need you to post a video clip of yourself hitting as high as you possibly can. So max out your strength bonus and get some epic clips of you hitting high. I'll post what I need clips of below. I may hand out rewards if the clip is good enough :P Either way though, you'll get something out of it in the end. :P

Things I need maxed out in:

- AGS
- BGS
- Anchor
- Keris
- Whip
- SS
- DDS
- D scim
- Anything else you can hit uber-high with.

Thanks everyone! :) Please post your clips below!!!!

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

stolp4

hey mate just seen your post and i am willing to do it with you. just a question but howdo u recorrd my self hitting high?????
False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.

freak m4n

Quote from: stolp4 on May 09, 2012, 06:10:22 PM
hey mate just seen your post and i am willing to do it with you. just a question but howdo u recorrd my self hitting high?????

You can download Camtasia, or Sony vegas? or something.. Don't remember. These are pretty good.
Got the 100'000th post on the forums.

Jake

Just Google free screen recorder for whatever OS you have. I use Screenium, Mac only I'm pretty sure. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm willing to do some of these for you. May I ask what the "Little Thing" you're doing to need these clips?  8)

Kryptonite

I made this in December -_______________________-

Edit: Jake, lol, the little thing was my max melee hits vid you can see it in the video section if you want :P

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.