News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Next skills?

Started by Free Legend, December 03, 2011, 09:59:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Free Legend

What are the next skills coming out? I think it would be great if thieving was released, and maybe all of the agility courses, and the slayer skill would be nice.

For the slayer, you could do something basic like add a slayer master and give him his own shop with slayer points for completing tasks, or tokens, and you could use them to buy different things in the shop like a black mask and some other cool items.

Omri

I think agility would be awesome.

D E A T H

I think all skills would be awesome!  :o

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Free Legend

Yeah I noticed that, he just seems to be adding them one by one along with their partners (fishing/cooking, mining/smithing, woodcutting/firemaking) etc, and I think fletching would be cool. Agility would only be fun because Ryan tends to add the skills in full, so I know all the courses would work and it would be fun to do.

Jake

I'm hoping a member skills added next, Like Contruction or Slayer.

Omri

I'm not too big on construction, but i think slayer would be awesome, You also have to think. If we add more skills, We're prone too more players :D!

Kryptonite

Ah, good. I'm not the only one who wants Slayer. I love slayer because it creates a less boring way to train combat.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

D E A T H

Quote from: Kryptonite on December 04, 2011, 09:36:18 PM
Ah, good. I'm not the only one who wants Slayer. I love slayer because it creates a less boring way to train combat.
So freaking true!

Quote from: Kryptonite on September 22, 2014, 05:13:18 PM
How do you have a picture of Ryan's fridge...?

Yoho

I'd like Slayer to come out, then have a whip reset so whips are worth something. (Obviously whips would be removed from the current drops)

M I K E

Getting 1-135 Const or Slay would be pain in the ass xD

Jake

Not at all. Both those skills are actually fun to train, Unlike most.

Kryptonite

If Slayer did some out, I would hope it gave better drops than a whip. It would make it a lot more fun, even if you did reset whips. I would enjoy getting 135 Slay/Const actually.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Wilderness

I'd really like Slayer or Agility to come out, hopefully they do!

Jake

Plus, Adding onto what Kane said, You can keep using those skills even if you have 135. I mean you can do it with any skill but those two skills in particular would still be fun. Like with Slayer if you add drops you could still go back there after 135 and keep getting drops (Maybe at 135 there could be a boss that can drop visages). With Construction you can keep adding onto your house and make it awesome and have house parties  8)

Xx Wildy Xx

haha jake trust you to say parties :) good idear tho :)