News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

makes me mad when....

Started by God Colin, January 28, 2009, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

what makes me mad is when im tyring to help people and the server and ppl dont take me seriousally on what i say. i don take pics people and i will show them to a mod admin or owner when i can. i get so mad when people fight back because im not a mod admin or co. imt rying to do what i can to help server so for those who dont wanan listen i will be taking pictures.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

God Paul

yeah i get what your saying they only respect mods or admin... suck up's...

darktaco.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Pure01owner

Quote from: God Colin on January 28, 2009, 10:39:25 PM
what makes me mad is when im tyring to help people and the server and ppl dont take me seriousally on what i say. i don take pics people and i will show them to a mod admin or owner when i can. i get so mad when people fight back because im not a mod admin or co. imt rying to do what i can to help server so for those who dont wanan listen i will be taking pictures.
The Thing Is Worldscape Has The Most Excellent Staff They Fix Allmost Any problem. Then Theres You! People, Dont Take You Serorsly Because Why Would We Need More Help When We Have The Best God damn Server Out There. Im Trying 2 Say There Is Only Some What Expectation Of a Normal player Compared With A Mod/Admin, You Are Ment To Report Offensive People Thats It Basically And Have Fun. Admins/Mods Have A Much Harder Role In This Game More Emotional One E.g Your A Mod Your Best Friends Swears In The Game It is Your Duty 2 Take Most Affective Action To Fix The Cause Either Give Mute Or Warning. Not Like You Would Think Ahh Its Ok I Dont Wanna Report Because Hes My Friend.

-Pure01owner™
~Ex Owner Of Blitz 50â,,¢ Ftw!!~

Respect nothing. But Your Beliefs, Stand Up For Them And Stand, To Fight For Ur Rights And Aspects.[move]