News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Cj had been caught and banned.

Started by K 1 N G, January 28, 2009, 09:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K 1 N G

We've caught the duper named Cj. He is as of now banned but he has multiple accounts with the same items that he had duped on Cj. Please do not dupe on AllGoFree and if you see someone trying to or duplicating please click the "Report Abuse" button and report them for "Item Scamming."

Yours truely,
                K 1 N G

Triniboy

Wow..dup items for safety? That seens kinda un-smart thing to do...consider they still are breaking the rules by duplicating..but yes Player CJ has been ban... and lolz as you can see in the second picture someone with a screen name "Mod master" ....just wow... :-\

P.S You were right, When ever I was on , or any other admin or Mod , he would be offline...lolz..

Bill

Wow ha. You were a genius for posting this stuff.  :P

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

God Colin

The contents of this message has been hidden.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

cj

k 1 n g.....evry 1 hates you now....and i new u was low but not that low...i dident want to tell but hey u told so yes king dupes multi logins and likes to use fowl langugei hope u have fun with no friends

Triniboy

Quote from: cj on January 29, 2009, 02:22:51 PM
k 1 n g.....evry 1 hates you now....and i new u was low but not that low...i dident want to tell but hey u told so yes king dupes multi logins and likes to use fowl langugei hope u have fun with no friends

CJ is better if everyone so call "hates" k1ng..but he still did the right thing....and there is clear evidence that you were duplicating, maybe next time you should think twice before you act...

Bill

Quote from: cj on January 29, 2009, 02:22:51 PM

Wow, nice grammar. You're a FAIL! I would like to sharpie on my knuckles "FAIL!" and punch you in the face lol.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

K 1 N G

Lol, nice one Bill ;D....I don't see why I'm being criticized though by this man but, it's fine. I know what I did was the right thing to do and I have nothing to hide from anyone and Cj is simply trying to make a scene out of this whole situation because he was caught.

God Paul

dude duping wtf is your problem CJ I refuse to be rude but...
thats only cuz im nice i have cancer for gods sakes and im not that desprate for money and items.
-DarkTaco- i hate cancer

Triniboy

Well someone thinks i was "duping" with CJ on the day of which this happen

The person says "Jeremy" is his bro..and he will have me ban for coping items, from that image he just keeps going on and on, so i Told him to speak to Mod Elias, cause Elias was the person who had ban player "CJ"
Then after he's like, "Do you want to buy a runecape account" so i'm like thats breaking the rules, your not suppose to sell runescape accounts. So then i finily say to him  " I don't have to worry i'm in the clear zone, nothing to worry about.

king300300

trini boy was duping accounts and i never said that i was jeremies brother i dont know where he got that from.

mumups

Well there is no evidence for triniboy duping so stop accusing people!
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

Zack

Quote from: king300300 on February 02, 2009, 12:57:47 PM
trini boy was duping accounts and i never said that i was jeremies brother i dont know where he got that from.
Duping accounts eh? Is this even possible?

Triniboy

Quote from: Zack on February 02, 2009, 07:58:47 PM
Duping accounts eh? Is this even possible?

Yeah, either me

And please don't life, your words were quote  "" I know Jeremy hes my bro. I will report you"